Season 1 ending - part 1

End of season one takes place, there was a huge fight between Max and Lorelai since he was Rory teacher but also fought because they didn't want to be apart.

Lorelai's POV

Blair: (worried about her mom) mom? Are you ok?
Lorelai: I am perfectly fine, baby girl.
Blair: (staring at her with concern) your still dress in the clothes you were two days ago since you last seen Max.
Lorelai: maybe I should put on new clothes.
Blair: and take a shower
Rory: (Rushing out of her room and grabbing a piece of toast) Come on Blair let's get going.
Blair: ok coming. (Looks aback at her mother) please put on a new pair of clothes before you go to work.
Lorelai: I will, now go to school.
Blair: Don't forget you have to come to school to meet with the principal to talk about my results for you to pick my classes for next year are ready.
Lorelai: what??
Blair: you have to discuss what classes to put me into, like regular or honors.
Lorelai: ugh ok, see you later baby girl
Blair: bye mom

At school meeting with the principal
Lorelai POV

Lorelai: (out of breathe for running to make it in time) Hey! I am here for the meeting for my daughter,
Receptionist: oh yeah the other parent and principal are waiting to start.
Lorelai: she only told me it was going to me.
Receptionist: who is she?
Lorelai: my daughter.
Receptionist: what you daughter's name. You have two daughters I don't want to get the test results messed up.
Lorelai: Blair Marie Gilmore.
Receptionist: Got it and just to let you know this meeting will be with another parent, since we had a huge acceptance of fourth graders come in. The other parent with you is Mr. Marshall.
Lorelai: Atleast it is someone I know.
Receptionist: The meeting starts in 5 and the room is down the hallway and it's the first door on the left.

Lorelai walked into the meeting room and see Headmaster Charleston and Ryan Marshall waiting on Lorelai to start.

Lorelai: Hi I am so sorry, the receptionist won't stop talking and I got food on my clothes so I thought I change to something a bit more professional unlike the last I was in here.
Headmaster Charleston: (looks a bit annoyed) whatever, you are finally her so let just start.
Ryan: How did the girls do on the test?
Lorelai: (sitting down in in the chair next to Ryan)
Headmaster Charleston: Haley did an amazing job scored completely avenge for a soon to be fifth grader. Though she did struggle a little on the writing part.
I would want to put Haley in math, science, and social studies honors classes while put her in a English class with provides a lot of feedback and help her improve a lot.
Ryan: All those classes sound  good
Headmaster: Also for her a activity she has chosen to play basketball for her sport next year.
Lorelai: ohh she would be great because she so tall.
Ryan: All these classes and her choosing basketball odd a good activity choice.  AndI think she would do well in all those classes but what's———
Lorelai: ( eager and cutting off Ryan's) ok, Blair now.
Headmaster: well she is a every good student.
Lorelai: (very proud) well thank you
Headmaster: (roll his eyes) She tested at the sixth grade level.
Lorelai: is that a good thing?
Headmaster: Yes she tested the same as fifth graders. I want to put her in some regular sixth grade classes next year like Math and English. But I work would put her in honor science and social studies.
Lorelai- do you really think Blair can handled 6th grade math and English.
Headmaster: I really believe she would do really good in sixth grade classes. If you want to keep her in the honor fifth grade classes.
Lorelai: (a bit concerned but happy for her youngest) you really believe this is what she needs to succeed?
Headmaster: yes I do
Lorelai: Ok but can she switch to honor fifth of sixth is to hard?
Headmaster: yes she can. She also chose her activity to be on the dance team.
Lorelai: (looks excited) really she loves dance more than anything but I am going to miss her playing lacrosse.
Headmaster: well good meeting with you two and see you next school year.

Lorelai and Ryan walks out of the headmaster office and bump into Max.

Max: hey, watch where your going.
Lorelai: I am so sorry, Max. Me and Ryan talking to headmaster Charleston about our children classes for next year.
Ryan: yeah and Blair is becoming a Denis like her mom and older sister going to a sixth grade class.
Lorelai: (blushing) stop she gets her genius jeans from Rory
Max: can i speak to you private, Lorelai?
Lorelai: oops or about Rory?
Max: no it's about——-
Lorelai: (cuts him off) no the is nothing to discuss any than other than Rory. You made that clear last night.
Lorelai storms out of the building going straight into her car am be leaving to go to the Inn and eaving the two men by themselves.