Weekend Part 1

(This chapter will be really short)
After the big game, Blair went with Haley, her father, Riley and Parker to get an celebratory ice cream together.

Riley: Mr. Marshall, how old were you when you and your wife got married?
Mr. Marshall: uh.. when we turned 22.
Parker: really? You got married you got married young, my parents got married when they were 30
Riley: same! What about you Blair?
Blair: uh.... well...... my mom and dad had my older sister when she was 16 but they didn't get married, even when  my mom got pregnant with me when she was 21.
Haley: wow your mom is so young!
Mr. Marshall: Is your father still........
Haley: Dad! Stop!
Blair: It's ok Haley. My dad was really involved with my mom and Rory but when he found out he was going to have another child he took off.
Mr. Marshall: Blair, I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
Blair: Don't blame yourself mr. Marshall.
Riley: (pager beeping) hey I need to take this.
Haley: So dad how were we today, you think we can win the all the games?
Mr. Marshall: well if Blair plays in all the games and you two keep assisting on goals, then definitely!
Riley: that is my mom she is picking me and Parker up in five.
Blair: aww, while your waiting what was the favorite part of the game.
Riley: oh! When you scored Blair!
Parker: when you helped Lily scorer the first goal!
Blair: my favorite part was when we were all playing together!
Haley: same!
Riley: My mom is here, come on Parker. (Speaks with Parker together to all) Bye Haley and Blair, nice meeting you Mr. Marshall.

Blair and Haley keeps talking for another hour.
Mr. Marshall: ok girls I think we need to get Blair back home to her mother.
Haley: can she please stay over for a sleepover? Nanny won't be here til Monday.
Blair: yeah my mom will for sure allow it because it's a weekend.
Mr.Marshall: (huffs, in a giving up tone) ok, if Blair's mom says it's ok than it's ok.

In the Mr. Marshall's car, driving to stars hallow.

Blair: (running out) mom!
Lorelai: (hugs her) hey baby Luke told me about your game today! I'm so sorry I missed your game and your GOAL!!!!! I wish that the inn didn't needed me.
Blair: It's ok mom, but I know one way to make it up to me!
Lorelai: (lifts up her elbow) and what is it?
Blair; (points to the car) my friend Haley wants me to have sleep over at her house.
Lorelai: can I meet her and her parents?
Blair: Of course, Haley.... mr. Marshall... my mom wants to meet you.
Lorelai ( looks a little surprise)
Mr. Marshall: Lorelai Gilmore.... is that you!! I haven't seen you in years
Lorelai:  Ryan Marshall..... you're a dad?
Mr. Marshall: (whispers to Lorelai) single dad my wife died two years ago.
Lorelai: so how is life treating you, Ryan?
Ryan: well I graduate Princeton and went to Harvard law. Married at 22 and immediately started having children.
Haley: um... you only had one child!
Blair: how do you guys know each other?
Lorelai (smiling) high school
Blair and Haley look at each other smirking.
Blair: Mom.... so can I go?
Lorelai: yes you can.

Blair runs upstairs and gets all her stuff she normally brings to sleepovers.

End chapter eleven.

Stay tune for part two, chapter twelve.