🍎🍎🍎

Sage White was so not feeling school that next day. Of course, she never really was, but the feeling was more prominent today.  The black-haired beauty rolled out of her bed, feet landing on the ground for once before she made her way towards her bathroom. 

Thankfully, at Auradon, they got to choose if they wanted a room mate to bunk with. Sage, as much as she loved people, kinda wanted to have her own bedroom so she could have her own time. 

After taking a shower, drying her hair, and picking out her normal red, yellow, and blue outfit, Sage checked the time.

   "Great!" Sage huffed, seeing as she only had five minutes to get to her first class. Picking up her last minute things (her blue bag, a poptart, and some rings) Sage ran full speed towards her class. 

She managed to sit in her seat with only a minutes to spare. Thank God it was only Music Theory. 

The day was kind of a drag, seeing as yesterday's excitement didn't really travel over to today. 

She went through her classes and when it was finally time for her study hall, she snuck pass the librarian and made it to a classroom that she used for practice. 

Sage let a happy sigh as she set her bag down. Digging through it and pulling out a small case, Sage happily sat down and started to put her flute together. 

The daughter of Snow White did her usual scales to warm up, and even played a short song of Shenandoah. Once she was done, Sage dug through her bag some more and pulled out some sheet music.

Thanks to Doug, her other best friend besides Ben, he had printed off some flute sheet music, and even secretly gave her some pieces the band themselves were working on. 

Plus, much against the will of Chad, Sage had a solo in the performance on Parents Visitation Day. If Ben wasn't so determined to give Sage the flute solo, she would have done what Chad wished and backed out. But her love for Ben easily overrid her want to make her future husband happy. 

So, for the next hour, Sage did nothing but practiced her little flute solo. She even added in some dances she was going to do. When she got bored, still have a good fifteen minutes before having to go to the field, Sage tried to compose a little song by herself. After she did a trill, the sudden sound of someone clapping made her jump and spin around. 

There stood Evie, looking as beautiful as ever, leaning against the door and watching Sage with amusement. 

   "That was really good," Evie complimented, making Sage blush a bit. 

   "Er, not really," Sage laughed as she fiddled with her flute. "It was just something at the top of my head."

   "Well, would you mind playing a song you do know?" Evie asked. "What even is it?"

   "A flute," Sage grinned, "My pride and joy. I've been playing flute since as long as I can remember."

   "So, you're in band?" Evie hummed, dragging a chair over to sit. Sage winced, looking down at her silver instrument she's taken very good care of. It sparkled in the sunlight that flowed through the open window.

   "No, uh. . .There's some complications, so I just decided to stick with cheer." Sage answered with a half-truth. I mean, it wasn't a complete lie! 

   "Cheer?" Evie smiled. "You're a cheerleader?"

   "One of the best flyers, or so says the rest of the team. Besides Audrey," Sage shook her head with a fond smile.

   "Audrey doesn't seem like the best person here," Evie said slowly, hoping to not offend her. "She doesn't really act nice towards you."

   "We don't see eye-to-eye," Sage stated simply. "Audrey thinks more like. . .The old royals. I'm more towards the future royals."