🍏

Another day, another class. The descendants of royal blood lines were stuck in classes to teach them about things that probably don't matter after their high school career. 

As of right now, Sage was in her chemistry class trying a test. A small red apple was in her grasp, already half eaten, while she glanced over the test questions. 

   "Why would I ever need to remember the atomic weight of Iodine? I'm not going to do anything science-y," Sage muttered to herself, making Doug next to her snort in amusement. 

   "I'm pretty sure we all knew that, Sage," Doug whispered back. 

   "What's that suppose to mean?!" 

Their teacher, who was walking around the room, cleared his throat loudly and the two students ducked their heads back down to their papers. Evie, who was on the other side of Doug, was tossing around everything she had in her red bag in a panic. 

   "Looking for something?" Mr Delay asked smugly. Evie snapped her purse shut and the teacher pulled out a small golden mirror, much to the dismay of Evie. "Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code."

Chad shot Evie his preppy look and Evie made a face. Sage, on the other side of Doug, was fuming.

   "It will be my recommendation that you are expelled." The teacher said. 

   "Mr Delay, I--"

   "But that isn't fair!" Doug exclaimed. "Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that. . .whatever it is."

   "It's called a magic mir--"

   "You're not helping. Stop," Doug begged Evie before turning back to Mr Delay. "Maybe she needed another pencil."

   "Actually, I was--"

   "Really, don't help."

   "I can help," Sage smiled brightly at Evie and Doug before turning her gaze to Mr Delay, her bright smile dimming to a smug one. "Mr Delay, I can't help but think, isn't it against the school code to go through a students' bag without their consent?"

   "Well, I mean--"

   "Unless, though, you were doing a drug search on her. But, you would have to have the resource officer here, wouldn't you?" Sage tutted. "Mr Delay, I'm pretty sure you can get put off for this action, if a student or two let it slip to Fairy Godmother. . ."

   "You wouldn't do that, would you?" Mr Delay asked slowly. 

   "Don't know. I'm still thinking about it."

Mr Delay thought for a moment before turning back to Evie. "If you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop." 

   "You got this, Evie," Sage said kindly to the bluenette, sending her wink before finishing her apple off.  

   "Thank you," Evie mouthed to Sage before Doug tapped her shoulder and pointed towards the test. 

🍎

Sage was in the same room she usually is during her free period, tapping her foot to a beat and warming up her flute. Her eyes were focused on the music sheet in front of her as she played a particularly hard combo.

The daughter of Snow White was so busy trying to correct the notes, that she didn't hear the daughter of the Evie Queen prance her way into the room.