🍎💛

There's no yellow apple emojis and it makes me slightly disappointed. Also, song is slightly changed.

🍎

Sage's friends were in a panic. Sage's mother was in a panic. Sage's father was blaming himself. 

Ben's shouts for his best friend caused the excitement and happiness to fall short as he cradled his seemingly dead friend in his arms. 

Snow White's sobs could be heard from a mile away as she rushed forward to her child. Jay was in shock, Carlos was the next to rush next to the fallen beauty. 

Mal never saw that much sadness and pain in someone's eyes until she met Ben's. Mal was quick to drop next to her boyfriend, but her hands shook. That's what Maleficent was doing.

Evie, on the other hand, was still. Back straight, staring at Sage with horror in her eyes and her hands covering her mouth. If it wasn't for the slow rising of Sage's chest,  Evie would have thought the girl to be dead. She certainly looked like it. Evie could practically hear the evil laughter of her mother.

 The sound slowly came back to Evie, and Snow White's mantra chanted throughout the area. 

   "Please, not my baby. Not my baby girl! Why her? Please not her. I'll do it, let me take the curse, please,"

   "Snow," King Florian knelt next to his wife, shoulders slumped in disbelief at the sight of their daughter. "Come here, Snow," He murmured, wrapping his arms around Snow White. "Fairy Godmother!"

   "Yes, yes, yes," Fairy Godmother chanted, tapping her way over through the small crowd and kneeling at Sage's head. She placed her wand over Sage's forehead, closing her eyes as if she was in thought. "Oh, dear,"

   "What?" Snow White and Florian demanded at the same time. 

   "She's. . .She's in Sleeping Death," Fairy Godmother stammered. "There's nothing we can do--"

   "Expect wait for her true loves' kiss," Ben finished in realization. Mal furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and looked at Ben. 

   "True loves kiss? That's actually real?" She asked. 

   "You just fought a dragon and you're asking if true loves kiss is real?"

   "Whatever it is, we need to find Chad." King Florian demanded. "His her suitor, that has to be her true love."

   "Uh, Sage's father - sir." Carlos stammered. "Um, I'm not sure that's how it works."

   "Take her to her dorm room," Florian continued as if Carlos didn't speak. "I'll find Chad."

The King put a gentle kiss on Sage's forehead, a small peck on Snow White's cheek, and stood up to find Chad Charming. Snow White hiccuped, shaking her head sadly and playing with her hair. 

   "She's going through too much pain," Snow White muttered. "Too much."

   "What does that mean?" Carlos asked. "Isn't Sleeping Death just, a long nap for the consumer?"

   "That's what it seems like to people on the outside," Snow White informed. "But in her mind, she's going through her darkest fears. If not that, she's imagining us telling her we don't love and care for her." She stopped, rubbing her eyes tiredly. 

   "Well, lets get Sage to her dorm room," Fairy Godmother tried to soothe Snow White. "I've already confiscated the apple, so lets just get her comfortable."