🍏🍎🍎🍎

Sage stared at herself in the mirror, processing herself slowly. Her blue dress was tight around the chest, a yellow beltt just under her chest, and another yellow stripe going from her hip to her thigh. The blue opened up about mid-thigh, showing a pale yellow fabric while the blue flowed out of the way.

Her hair was full of braids and twists that went back into a low hanging bun. Her own pair of red apple earrings dangled from her ears and a crown was rested upon her head. 

Sage White looked like the royal princess she always was. 

The said princess shifted, bringing her blue purse higher up on her shoulder. Yes, it was her best friends' coronation, but she got hungry!

That being said, Sage White and her dad were going to be up front with Mal. Best Friend perks.

Taking a deep breathe, Sage turned towards the door and made her way to the coronation.  

Who knew what was going to happen next?

🍎

There was so many people parading the streets, throwing confetti into the air and cheering as Sage White rode by in her carriage. Her smile was bright as she waved at everyone. 

Finally, the carriage stopped and she was helped off before walking up the stairs towards King Adam and Queen Belle. 

   "Why do you guys always feel the need to make me the center of attention, even for a moment. I thought Ben was bad!" Sage joked. 

   "You deserve so much more than what you receive, sweetie," Belle cooed, grabbing Sage's hands and looking at her outfit. "You look beautiful!"

   "I still remember you running around the castle with Ben's old jersey, saying how you were going to be the next big tourney player," Adam laughed. 

   "Oh, god, please don't remind me!" Sage giggled, shaking her head at the memory. Glancing behind her and seeing Ben's carriage, she turned back towards the King and Queen and curtsied. "If I may,"

   "Go right on ahead," Belle smiled, stepping aside and letting Sage pass. The said girl was lead around the building into the side doors and was quick to spot her father. 

   "Father," Sage greeted with an unsteady smile. Sage and her dad never had the tightest relationship, especially  after it was announced that Sage would be married to Chad. 

   "Sage," Her father replied. King Florian glanced at his daughter, nodding his head. "You looking wonderful, darling."

   "Thank you, father," 

And that was it. It was the extent of their conversations. Sage dug around in her bag before pulling out an apple, fiddling with it. They waited patiently for Ben, and only when Mal appeared next to her did Sage know it was time. 

The choir was singing from up above - where there was more people standing, including the VK's - and the doors were opened by the butlers. 

Ben glided his way down the carpeted path, royals on both sides of his bowing or curtsying in respect. When passing Sage, they made eye contact and she winked. The apple in her hand waved slightly and Ben cracked another big smile before ascending the steps to the Fairy Godmother. 

King Adam and Queen Belle were on either side of the magical wand, only getting up when Ben was halfway down the isle and the Fairy Godmother stepped up. She hugged Belle, curtsy to Adam, and when Adam bowed, she took the golden crown from his head. 

Ben was on his knees, looking up at the Fairy Godmother as she put the crown on his head. Somehow, it fitted perfectly and she smiled proudly down at Ben.