Chapter 13

Edited.

FRED

"Did you obtain the partnership?" Father asked.

"Yes, it was pretty great, and we have a profit of 50% from whatever amount they earn." I drop the file on the table with a grin plastered on my face.

"Have you cross check the other files?" He asked.

"All done Father."

"Thank goodness, do you know you're a blessing fallen from heaven?" He smiled.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"I have some other files to check you can take a break." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Father I think you need a break."

"No no I don't, I need to close some files and cancel some, sign some, I still have lot of works to do, I can't permit myself a break." He stood up wiping his face with his palm.

"You are tired, you've been doing that since eleven years now, I think you really need some air, out of this country."

He stood up crossing his arms "who will take care of everything here? The wrong contract, the perfect contracts, the-"

"Father calm down, see you're stressed you really need a holiday, two weeks or more."

"As I've told you, I can't, there is too many things I can't permit myself to just leave."

"I'll take care of it, I'm the vice president."

"I can't deprive you from your life, running a company is not easy, you've to be fully dedicated."

"I know but I must try, I can't let you work while you're so exhausted, bringing the boys up alone and running the company have wear you out, you need time to recover so take a break." Father can be so stubborn.

"I-"

"Father trust me you really need a long holiday! Please."

He sigh, "okay but two weeks not much."

"That's all I ask."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Father had his stuffs ready, he was taking a flight to Africa, he wanted to spend his holiday discovering new forms of advertising and have some knowledge from a foreign country, I tried reasoning him, he need a break not a research but he won't hear me out.

"Please do not stay awake too long, and don't let the boys give you gray hairs, you're the man in charge. They'll miss me." He smiled.

"Okay thanks for your advice. I'll tell them to call you often so you don't feel lonely." I wave him off as he entered his private jet.

I drove back home, I did a little meeting with all the employees in our house, made new rules and prepared everything.

The only people missing are my brothers, I have not taken care of kids before, but I'm pretty sure I won't have problems with them.

~~~~~~~~~~

The S650 Pullman pulled in our drive way, I watch my brothers hop out racing inside, except Christoph he slammed the door really hard, the strap of his bag remain hook on the closed door, he kicked the car as he yell something I didn't hear, he yank it open before slamming it again and stomping away.

Father had told me he had anger issues, I really need to find a solution to that.

I waited for some hours, before calling them in the living room.