Chapter 35

Edited.

NATHAN

The rays of the sun came disturbing my sleep, I groan as I rubbed my eyes, 6:30.

I took some time to be fully awake, I immediately drove home, Fred's car is pack in the garage, I quickly pulled over and got out, I tip toed upstairs and shut my door.

There was a soft knock on the door, I quickly pulled the door open.

"Where have you been?" Fred asked, before I could say anything he spoke up, "where is Chris? I can't find him anywhere. The library, his room, the garden and the basement."

"He must be somewhere around, I'll help you look for him." He nodded, I dragged my feet to Jack's room.

He was sound asleep on his bed with his messy hair over his face.

"Jack! Jack! Jack!!!" I put my fingers in his ears.

He groans while holding his ears "stop Nathan! I'm tired."

"Where is the favourite pet of Fred? He is looking for him." I yawned.

"Stop asking me, you were suppose to drive him home." He moaned.

I chuckled, "sleepy head, I'm not joking where is he?"

"I:m serious, It was you who was suppose to pick him." He grunt.

"What?!" I yelled with my eyes wide, Jack raised his head from his pillows. "I asked you to pick him! Please tell me you're joking."

"No, I sent you a message asking you to pick him cause I got an emergency call from a friend, you replied OK."

"Holy crap!" I quickly pulled my phone out checking the messages then I saw OK from me! "God Cameron! My phone was with Cameron! He typed this not me!" I yelled.

Jack shot up from the bed, "fuck! You didn't pick him?!"

"How am I suppose to fucking know that?! I asked you to pick him! Jeez!" I hissed.

"Oh my god! That means Christopher never came home yesterday! Maybe he decided to spend the night at a friend's house." Jack said while reaching for his phone.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"I:m calling his friend the one with hazel eyes, who is always seen with him."

I smack his face really hard.

"Fuck! Ow!" He yelped.

"We don't have his number! God! Jackson! You're so! Ugh! I asked you to do just one thing!" I ran my ten fingers through my hair as I huffed.

"Check in your phone if there is any message." He said.

I quickly scroll on his messages and saw the last two I missed, I feel like crying my chest burn and I'm lost.

"Dude we're screwed! He didn't come back! What if he was..."

"Shut the fuck up Jack!" I yelled.

Jack's door is push opened as Fred walks in, he looks really worried, "boys I can't find him."

We both glance at each other before staring at Fred speechlessly.

"Boys tell me is not what I'm thinking, you drove Christopher back like I instructed and he slept in his room comfortably, maybe he went out to jog or talk to friend, Right?" He looked at us expectantly.

We both shook our heads, Fred was as white as a ghost, he stood frozen his gaze constantly shifting from me to Jack.

"You did what?!"