Chapter 44

ZACK

I shoved my hands in my pocket whole walking, life sucks for me.
Sounds of laughter could be heard from where I was standing, I hide behind the curve of the wall, and saw what I wish I never saw, I could hear my heart shattering into tiny pieces.

Jack and Nathan hugging Christopher while the crack jokes, the jokes they use to tell me!

I punch the wall. "Shit!" It hurts! "Ow! Fuck them!" I stomped to my room.

I got the belt from Fred for breaking the TV and fighting, but he got nothing! Rather Nathan and Jack won't stop kissing his feet! Damn! I hate him so much!

"Ughhhhh!" I scream in my pillows.

That shit is ruining my life! I need my brothers right now.

My phone started buzzing, I furiously answer the call.

"What?!"

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to bother you." Sarah said.

"Crap! Sorry! I thought it was someone else, am so sorry!" I blurted out.

"Oh, I see. Can you come over? I want you to help me with maths."

"Oh yeah sure!"

"See ya!" She hung up. Sarah is a girl I met in school, we are just friends for now.

I leap out of bed, grabbed my black jacket, style my hair and left.

*********

"So they math is really complicated!" She whined.

I chuckled, "yeah I know, why can't we take a break?"

"What break?"

Now is the time, I stare at her eyes causing her to blush, this works all the time.

"What?" She smiled.

I slowly lean close and we kissed, we were just there kissing, totally ignoring everything else, the door flung open cause us to jerk away.

"Sarah!" Frank Her elder brother yelled, he was as tall and muscular as Fred and they're beat friends. Shit.

He yanked me up, "what do you think you doing?"

"Why didn't you knock?" This is not the best time to play smart Zack shut up!

"Shut up! How dare you kiss my sister in close door!" He yelled.

"She is no longer a child, we were just kissing that's all! You won't crucify us for that!"

If look could kill I'll be six feet under earth. He glare dagger at me like he wanted to rip my throat then his gaze drop at my neck then at Sarah.

"Seriously a HICKEY!" His eyes turn red.

"I didn't do that!" Sarah tried defending herself but this idiot won't listen.

"You're in so much trouble Sarah!"

"Dumbass! She didn't do this! I got it from another person." Okay let's calm down am pushing too far.

"You what?!" Sarah yelled, I totally forgot she was there.

"What your mouth kid!" He grabbed my arm roughly yanking me out.

Yeah am so screw.

He pulled out his phone, punching furiously on the numbers.

I gulp, I'm more than sure he is calling Fred! What if tells him to belt me? Oh shit or worst in front of Sarah! Jeez! I need to get out if here!