Chapter 20

Edited

CHRIS

"No way! Who is holding this party?" Nathan yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Christopher? Is written on that board there," Jack pointed.

They all smirk.

Nathan went to the stage grabbing the mic. "Listen everybody this party is DUMB! There is no action! No beer! Are we in some cemetery or what?! We're gonna party! For real!" He yelled.

Some people walk through the door with larger speakers, the were dressed like bad asses, they took over the stage.

"We're gonna rock baby!" One of the boy yelled.

Everyone cheered when "ROCK ME" started playing. Seriously? This is my! party.

Some bunch of teenagers like Nathan walk in screaming and yelling for beers.

I was yanked out by my arm. "Stay here baby!" Jack shoved me on the floor.

"What the hell is my party! You can't just barge in and do whatever you like today is my birthday!" I yelled.

"Aww the poor baby wants to cry? I can do whatever fuck I want!"

"Today is my birthday you can't treat me like that!"

"Says who? Father? Fred? Henry? Oh sorry they're gone, no adult so we get to decide and we're in charge! I don't wanna see you in there!" He yelled before stomping in the room and slamming the door.

I clenched and unclench my fist, I brush my jeans and walk away.

"Chris! Chris!" Brian stopped me.

"You can't just leave is your birthday."

I sigh, "like I could fight them they'll only humiliate me in public! I can't do anything." I said.

Brian sigh, "I'm sorry, I think I'll be heading home now." He said.

"Goodnight and thanks for trying." I fake a smile.

I shut the door of my room collapsing on my bed, I reach for my laptop and hack through the security cameras, I can see all they're doing from here, people are dancing here and there, some making out, while some drinking till they were clearly drunk. Then I saw Brian with Cameron and Jesse, talking and having fun, my heart beat faster from anger, my blood boiled in my vain.

How could he do this to me? We're best friends, if he wanted to attend that dumb party he should have said it, not lie bluntly on my face

There was a knock on the door, I slam my laptop shut as I stomp to the door and rip it opened. Tina stood there with wide eyes.

"Wo calm down." She smiled.

"Sorry." I blinked.

"Won't you invite me inside?"

"Yeah sure," I let her in as I closed the door, I know the 'don't close the door when you're alone with an opposite gender rule, but who cares?