Chapter 17

Edited.

JACK

"Seriously Jack have father taught you nothing? Not only were you fighting you disrespected your female teacher and lied to your principal for skipping!" Fred threw his hands in exasperation.

I won't be in this position, if that bitch did not report me, well it all started this morning.

Flashback

I arrived at school extremely late cause I was sleeping, I gladly skip first period. I didn't wanna hear Mrs Felix complaining of how late I always come when it comes to her classes, the day was running smoothly, I attended my classes as usual, but then I skipped fourth period cause it was English which means Mrs Felix will be taking us, Mr Robinson just had to spoil it for me, he is our principal, always sticking his nose in people's businesses.

I was hanging around peacefully in the fountain when I was caught.

"Mr Jackson! Why are you not in class?" He asked.

"I was heading to class when I saw you." I lied.

"Really you're fifteen minutes late." He tapped his wrist watch.

"Yeah, I slip and I fell from the stairs while coming, I had to brush the dust off my trousers, then I-"

"Enough Mr Jackson, I'll escort you to Mrs Felix."

I gulp silently, "sure."

We head to Mrs Felix class, as soon as I step in she sent me a death glare. "Can I know the reason for your lateness?"

"I was doing something important." I said carelessly.

"And why weren't you present this morning?" She crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes, "I was busy okay?"

"Busy hugging your pillows?" The class started laughing, I was so mad.

"Your pillows must be good huggers to keep you so long in their grasp." Huston said causing the class to roar in laughter even more!

I literally pounce on him throwing severe punches on his face. I heard the mistress yelled for my name but I clearly ignored her, I was pulled away by some strong boys.

"To the principal office!" She yelled while helping Huston up.

I stomped to the principal office, who called Fred and I was accused of lying, fighting and disrespecting my teacher. So unfair!

End of flashback.

"Do you mind to explain?" Fred said while rubbing his temple.

"Yeah I skipped because she hates me, and I never lied to the principal, as for that son of bitch I gave him a proper correction for interfering in my business!" I'm been frank one may say I lie as I breath, maybe yeah just a little though, come on who don't lie?

"Bend over the desk, you're lying and I hate lies." He unbuckled his belt.

I hate getting spanked but I can't help it, "I didn't do anything!"

"Oh really? Then why did I receive a call from your principal?!"

"Because he misunderstood everything! I'm not suppose to be in trouble!" I argued.

"Stop wasting my time Jack or I'll take the whip." He sounds serious.

"I'm just saying I'm innocent." I shrugged looking away, stubbornness is part of me bro.

"Three... Two..." He started counting, shit can't he take a joke?

I stood up sluggishly walking to my desk, then I bent over.

"You leave me no choice, I hate doing this you know that!" He said before hitting my rear with the belt, my breathing hitched.

"What did I say about fighting?" He asked while spanking.

"That we shouldn't." I simply replied.

"Then why did you?"

"I didn't! Ow!" I felt a stinging pain on my sit post, he intentionally hit me hard!

"You're stilling lying! I just told you I hated lies! You went to school late! Instead of going to your teacher and apologizing, you decided to skip! Then you went ahead to lie to you principal for skipping again, like that was not enough! You beat another student and clearly ignored your teacher! That was disrespectful!" He lectured while smacking.

"Ow! It hurts!" I clenched my fist praying desperately for him to stop!

"It's suppose to hurt! You know the rules but you decided to do what you wanted! That's the main reason why we spank you, so you understand the consequences of your action and because we care, you could have gotten seriously hurt when you fought that kid, you could have gotten expelled and that's a really bad record for your future." He emphasized each of his words with the hits from the belt.

I heard him buckle his belt, I stood still not moving an inch, tears drip on my desk and my body shook.

He lifted me up and our eyes met, he had this worried expression on his face then I understood.

"I did this because I love you, not cause I enjoy doing it, you know I hate this I know how much it hurts." He said causing more tears to slip down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry." I said in a shaky voice and my gaze drop to the floor.

"Hey," he call softly as he placed a finger under my chin. "I've forgiven you but sincerely you don't owe me an apology, you owe them to your teacher, principal and that kid you punched." I just nodded.

He pulled me in a hug, I was craving for one so I hug back without hesitation.

"Thank you." I mumbled enough for him to hear.

"I love you so much Jack and I won't like to see you turn to a bad guy in future, but is okay to make mistakes you're still young but then you need to learn from your mistakes." He whispered in my ears, I nodded.

I was okay with that I'm not getting in trouble any time soon! I'm speechless to his reaction, usually father will belt us and leave, is really horrible, we don't really understand at times, we feel really bad and get over it, but Fred's reaction is really touching, if I could I'll promise to stay out of trouble just so he won't be angry or upset with me, but you and I both know that's impossible!

"I love you too." I pulled him closer.

Hey guys! Hope you loved this chapter, for once in this book you don't see jack as heartless.

Hold on tight the next chapter is pretty rough!

Vote!