AVDOL GOES TO DAIRY QUEEN

Hey you, do you have the coronavirus? Well that's too bad! But there's a new alternative, you can switch to the bubonic plague now! Switch now and get a 50% kill! Just go on www.herpes.com to get your free trial!

Polnareff sat at his table, wandering off about how big Avdol's dick was.

Maybe it's 10 inches? No way! That was my size back in college! 

Meanwhile in the Bathroom….

"Ah! Hnngh!" Avdol moaned as Kakyoin slapped his ass.

"Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad Boy!" Kakyoin yelled using a paddle.

After 30 minutes….

"Never speak of this, Kakyoin. Got it?" Avdol said, as he was serious about trading organs on the blackmarket.

"ええ," Kakyoin said, and slithered into a vent, "Ahe,Ahe,Ahe."

Back at the table…..

"Holololololololo…." Polnareff made a strange noises while licking his ice cream at a speed of approximately 50 licks per seconds.

Avdol sat there with that nasty expression like Jotaro had when Kakyoin licked that cherry. 

"What? The ice cream here is the best!" Polnareff said as he made a ahegao face to represent how good it was, in fact, it looked like it wasn't good but rather pleasurable.

"Uhm… well then…," Avdol cleared his throat before making his order, "I would like the Chocolate Ice Cream special." 

"Sure thing." The cashier walked off into the backrooms and undressed.

"You thought I was a cashier, but it was me Dio!" 

Avdol walked back to his seat and glanced at Polnareff whose licking his ice cream in a sexual manner that somewhat turned on Avdol.

His ice cream was dripping all over the top, which made it look worse as he had that expression with tears in his eyes.

Avdol shook his head and decided to bring up a conversation with him.

"So do you happen to measure-" But as Avdol started speaking, Polnareff interrupted.

"By the way, that Chocolate Ice Cream Special is like 500 calories. You sure you want that?" 

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, you sure can cut off the weight. Ironic, you ordered a Chocolate Ice Cre-"

"Nope, don't even start with that Polnareff!" Avdol was now getting angry.

"Come on now! I was kidding!" He slammed his feet on the table trying his best not to show he was pissed as well.

"Hmph." Avdol said.

"Your Chocolate Ice Cream Special and your Coca Cola." Dio- I mean the Cashier said handing it to Avdol.

"Thank you sir- ma'am." Avdol peeked at the cashier's skirt, he was certain he had seen a bulge sticking out of that skirt.

"Anyways, Avdol I've been meaning to tell you something."

"Hm?"

"I- I love you Avdol! And I want to fuck you on this table so hard your limbs detoriate since you won't have use for them!" Polnareff shouted, blushing. 

"Polnareff… I…. Feel the same. But we can't do it here, we have to do it back at the hotel." Avdol said blushing.

KEEP IN MIND

Old Joseph and Jotaro are sleeping in the same room