Probably the best chapter I've made so far

I think that the main reason that I love to stay up late is because between the hours of 1am to 5am, no one expects anything from me. I can just lay in bed and think about whatever I want, with nothing to bother me because the whole world is silent. And it's wonderful. It's like I'm the only person around for miles, probably one of the best experiences I've ever had.

Society:
Why are you so quiet?

Me:
1. I refuse to gossip which I feel like constitutes 70 percent of human conversation
2. Silence is beautiful
3. Small talk gets boring quickly
4. I'm not going to talk just for the sake of talking.
5. Even when I'm quite I feel like I'm mire open and friendly than most. Social 'barriers' mean nothing to me.
6. I'm involved in my inner world more than my external one.

INFP and anger
We don't become outright angry easily, and tend to search for the best in people. An INFP is similar to an INFJ, in the same sense that we become truly hurt at the sight of injustice. When we witness something wrong, or corrupt, that we feel powerless to stop, we become very frustrated. When we someone being dishonest, and hypocritical, we become angry and really disappointed. We want people to respect one another, and threat each other with equality, and dignity. That and traffic. Really don't like traffic.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I don't know if this is getting to long, do you think I should only do a few more chapters, and call quits? The views for chapters are dropping, so I just don't know if this is even still enjoyable. Did you like this chapter? If so, please say something, and I will do more similar to it.

Other than that, have a marvelous day/night, and I will post later!

-Ava

(P.S. WOW! 12 followers, and a little over 500 reads! You guys are the absolute best ☺️☺️)