Chapter 29

انتہائی حسین لگتا ہے جب وہ کرتا ہے روٹھ کر باتیں ۔

جب وہ کرتا ہے روٹھ کر باتیں ۔

Afaaf

1 month later

I couldn't be anymore happier.

I had found home.

Life had become easy.

The past month had me grinning. On realisation that I was in love with a man that was mine in halal way. Bound with me religiously and lawfully and was completely mine to love.

And that I was his in all ways.

I wanted to tell him. To tell him that I loved him. Loved him with everything. Loved him unconditionally and in all ways possible. I was growing loving him each day. And I was falling harder.

I would stop myself, wanting the perfect moment to say it to him.

Holding his hand was natural now. Something that I could do whenever I wished.

Did everyone feel the same. Did every person that loved someone felt the same way.

My heart would always go thudding on Zaryaab's single glance and his smile would be my downfall. There would be a ticklish feeling in my belly each time I'd have a staring contest with him. The man simply made me happy without any extra efforts. And isn't that what a woman wants from her husband.

Zaryaab had healed well. His cast was removed a week before and he was properly exercising, and was not using the crutch now. Thankfully we had shifted back to our bedroom as well and it made things for me a lot easier.

Over the few days, we had grown a lot closer. I often wondered if Zaryaab felt all the same things about me. If he-

Jahan was back home. And he had refused living in his parents house. Although Mr and Mrs Ali, his parents were worried but Khan Dada had assured them that if was nothing to worry about as Jahan truely belonged to Alam Haveli. And we were happy having him back.

" Why are you smiling like that?" A voice said and I looked up from the bowl of soup and shook my head.

The amber eyed man cocked his head to the side, before raising his eyebrows.

Putting a spoon in his bowl, I passed it to Jahan.

" Mm. Thinking of my brother." He said it more to himself but I snapped my eyes at him and he chuckled as my cheeks warmed up.

" No." I said trying to shake off all my thoughts away.

" Uh huh. Don't lie now. It's written all over your face." He chuckled making me giggle as well.

Jahan- he was something else. He was broken and I couldn't fathom how he was holding himself up. And seeing him laugh like this after such a long time made me join him.