Do you wonder... | Kliff x Reader

--------------------
Yay! First one shot!
--------------------
It was a normal day at Ram Village, normally you would stay up late trying to learn new spells, but you remembered that you had school and it was on town, so you had to wake up early and follow Kliff, your best friend since you both were young, he may act likes he's mad all the time, but you knew that he was sweet with people... sometimes. It was pretty early, 6 am to be exact, but you already had to get ready for school and go with Kliff, but almost all the time he had to wake you up cause you used to always overslept for some minutes. Suddenly, you heard someone knocking at the door.

"(Y/N)? Are you awake? You know why I'm here, hurry and get up, or I'll wake you up myself" Said Kliff, with a tone that was pretty obvious to say that he wanted you to hurry and go, but you still didn't wake up, making the boy really annoyed at you and your sleep patterns that changed every single day, you heard Kliff knock at the door again, but more loud than before, he said
"(Y/N), last time I do this, either you wake up, or I wake you up, I give you 20 seconds" at least in this time, you finally started to wake up, even if it was a little, you mumbled "Kliff? Is... that you? just, wait I need to get ready, I overslept again, I'm so sorry cause of that..."

Really slowly, you started to wake up, trying to hurry while Kliff was waiting for you to get ready, and you knew that he was probably going to get mad at you if you didn't hurry, you tried to get all of your stuff on your bag, probably you forgot something and you don't know, you that didn't really matter now. "Kliff! Wait for me!" You shout but trying to not wake up someone, you quickly run outside and went where Kliff was waiting for you "Finally you arrive, I was about to go without you" he said with his usual tone, and you laughed. In the walk, you started to think about many things, like your life and stuff and the life at the village, and that, someday... you'll have to leave them and start a new life?

"Hey Kliff, Do you wonder... cause of all the things that are happening on Zofia, someday... we'll have to leave everyone and start a new life?" said the (H/C) female, with a sad tone, wanting to stay with her friends, stay with Kliff. You noticed that he started to think about things like that, too, that's when he said "Well, in life you have to leave many things behind, and I think that you already know that, (Y/N). But eventually, you'll have to leave things you love and start a new life all by yourself, alone." At that moment, you thought that you have to protect what you love and help them in every way you can, for them to be happy and safe from any danger, you wanted to prove that you also can be a good fighter, to prove that you can protect Kliff and everyone that you care about, To protect those smiles. "Well, that's how things happen in life, and eventually we'll have to leave the village and fight to survive. But this are hard times for Zofia, who knows when that time arrives, but well, you already know that I want to travel to many places, so yeah, eventually even I would leave"

You started to think, that you cared too much for him, and you really wanted to be with him when that happens, to be by his side, every problem and protect him from any danger. You already know that he'll probably say no, after all, he's already a good fighter and knows much more magic than you do, but you still wanted to be with him for the rest of your life, and you thought that you should ask him about your decision of being with him when that happens. So, you told him:
"Kliff, I wanted to ask you... if I could go with you when that happens, to be by your side, protect you from any dangers and things like that, you know that I really care about you and well, that I love you and want to stay by your side for the rest of my days, so please, tell me if I can go too..."

Kliff was really surprised by your question or request, so the first thing he said was "What? You want to come with me? Are you sure about that? if that's the case, you would leave the others here, cause as I told you, I'm going to travel to other continents far away from Valentia, are you sure?" He knew what you said, that you wanted to protect your friends, but this time it surprised him that you wanted to make a decision that was about leaving the people you love behind, and go with your friend to other continents, you knew that you probably would never see them ever again after that, but you still wanted to be with Kliff and accompany him in every situation.

"Yes, since you told me about that, I wanted to tell you that I want to go with you, to make sure that you are safe, cause I love you and care about you, that's why I want to be there, by your side in every situation I can help in, so please, let me go with you, Kliff"
"I... didn't really expect you to say that response, but... sure, you can come with me when I go, remember that there's a possibility that we are not coming back to Valentia, but if you want to come back, just tell me and we'll be here, ok?" You were so happy that you are able to accompany the person you love and protect him, that you started to jump and hug him, saying 'Thank you' many times and well, he was probably annoyed but he didn't stoped you from doing that.
"I love you too, (Y/N)..."
--------------------------------------------------------------
1048 words

Yay! 1000+ words! Hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot 🐢