Will we meet again? (2) | Yuri x F!Reader

yay here I go gamers 💅

The title says it all! Part 2 of the Yuri x Reader (btw, sorry if the characters
are occ, and I created places haha I'm a gamer don't mind me 🤡)
---------------------------------------------------

So, looks like you'll see him again! This really makes you happy, cause 1, he looks mysterious! 2, he's handsome too~
first things first, 2 am it's pretty late but at least it's your free day and no one is really awake at that hour so that's a plus. Basically, he wants to show you some people and places, sounds interesting! maybe you can even know him better.

For at least 1 hour you trained, then Ingrid joined you for some minutes until it was already 12 pm. Now you had to wait 2 hours more, but at that time you were able to search the things you brought last time, the dagger and well, sweets if you were hungry.
To kill 2 hours, you decided to help Ashe on the library, after organizing the books, you left and grabbed your cape and went to where Yuri was Abyss.

"Just in time, (Y/N)."

"Of course, I really wanted to come back, after all, well, what did you want to show me?"

"Follow me."

After he said that, we both went through the 'halls' until we stopped on a place that looked like a classroom, like the ones on the academy.

"Guys, I want you to meet someone... special, (Y/N)?

"Oh! Here"

You saw 4 persons, they have the academy uniform too, but with grey colors instead of black. Maybe they are students at the academy or were? Yuri has the look of a house leader, maybe they are the students and he's the Leader...

"Who is she, Yuri-Bird? She looks like the students from garreg match"

"She is actually, Her name is (Y/N) (L/N), Shes, not an enemy, I already fought her after all, so no need to worry"

After that, they introduced themselves, they all where interesting, for example, Constance, a noble from the empire who was from house novelle, a house that well, fallen. She also asked you many things about the empire, and more, she was also very polite, shes a noble so it was expected. Some minutes after everyone introducing themselves and asking questions about you, Fódlan and etc, you decided to share the sweets you made in the morning with Lysithea as your 'teacher' in the morning.
You saw Yuri, he looked happy! it was really heartwarming to see him that way, it was like... an angel but real and in front of me

"Yuri, We are going to sleep now, Aelfric wants us to help him early tomorrow, it was nice to meet you
(Y/N), have fun on your little trip with Yuri!" Said Balthus and left with Hapi and Constance.

"Looks like they left"

"Anyway, (Y/N), follow me, I want to show you something that you may find interesting"

You followed Yuri through many halls, noticing that everyone else was sleeping cause the halls were empty, except, of course, you and him, that we're still walking until you saw a hole on the wall, kind of like the one where you can enter to abyss, but smaller...

"Ladies first"

"Thank you, gentleman"

You went through the hole in the wall, kind of crouched so as not to hit your head by accident. You decided to turn over for some seconds to see if Yuri was there, and of course, he was in there too, kind of crouched as well.
After at least some minutes of walking like that, you saw flowers in the distance, of many colors that were beautiful to see, from white roses to blue!

"Is that a garden? looks like one to me"

"It is, actually. I found this place a couple of days ago and I thought that you may be interested to see it, too, so I send you the letter and here we are."

"I... Thank you so much for this Yuri, I didn't really expect to see a place like this on all my life"

"Well, I guess we can say that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity"

"Yeah, that would be the best way to put it"

When arriving to the garden, you saw the path of flowers (imagine it like this)

It was simply beautiful, even more by the moonlight that gave it blueish tones. Yuri made a hand motion for you to follow him and that's what you did. Going to the center of the garden, Yuri picked up a flower and put it on your hair, you couldn't stop yourself from blushing, trying to hide it with your left hand.

"Well well, looks like someone is blushing."

"Ugh, shut up!"

"Why would I? You look cute while blushing tho~"

That made you blush harder than before, asking yourself if he was either teasing you or he really, REALLY meant what he said.

"If I look cute with a flower, you would look cute too, right?"
Has saying that you picked up a flower too and placed it on his lavender hair, goddess, it must be a crime to be that beautiful!

"Oh right, I still have the bag of sweets on my pockets, do you want some, Yuri?"

"Sure"

"Hmm, this is really great, did you made them, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, a friend gave me a recipe book and did some, I'm happy you like them!"

"Maybe you can sneak some of these to Abyss when you are free, would love to eat more of these on the week"

"That sounds good! Before going to bed I can bring you some at night, does that sound ok to you?"

"Yeah, thanks"

"I have to thank you too, for bringing me here... I really appreciate it, really... thank you so much for this Yuri"

"No need to thank me that much, (Y/N). This place will be our little secret, ok?"

"Ok"

------------------------------------------------------
1004 words 🐢

FINALLY, OMG sorry for making you guys wait but school killed me :')