Training And Ice Pick

Skyler's P.OV

I could feel Allison's needy eyes looking over at me while she was driving. Did she ever take a break?

"I already told you I don't want to talk about it." I groaned.

She sighed constantly looking at me then back at the road.

"You woke up half naked in the middle of the woods and your body had ash marks all over it. Sky that's not something you want to keep in." She lectured and I ignored her looking down at the chemistry book in my hand.

"Yeah, well that just makes being your cousin so much more harder," I groaned throwing my head back against the seat and Allison let out a small laugh. "As if it wasn't hard enough."

Turns out Kate wasn't Gerards only daughter. He had another two, with another women. Which makes this all way more complicated.

And Gerards a bit of an asshole.

"You're lucky Stiles found you before my dad did. Or even Gerard." Allison sighed pulling up to a gas station and turned her full attetnion to me.

"Yes Allison, I'm so pumped that a guy I've known my entire life found me half-naked in the middle of the woods because I've totally not gone insane yet." I said sarcastically and Allison laughed.

I wish I was joking.

"Its progress." She shrugged her shoulder and I let out a small laugh looking bacl down at my chemistry book. "Give me two minuets." She said before getting out of the car.

"It's not like I'm going anywhere anyway."

I sat peering out through the window keeping a close eye on her. Can't be too careful. I'm not going to be surprised if she tries to kidnap me.

After a few seconds, the lights of gas station completely went out leaving us in darkness. I immediatly got out of the car and looked over at the dark silleuote that was Allison. "What the hell just happend?"

"I have no idea." She said taking out the gas pump out of her car and went back into it. "The keys are gone."

"What do you mean the keys are gone?" I asked walking over to her and she started looking around on the floor.

"As in they're gone, Sky. I must've dropped them." She said and I started looking round on the floor until we heard the sound of keys jingling in the distance.

"What the hell?" I muttered clenching my hands into fists while looking around.

Just then I heard Allison gasping and then I felt something being put over my head. At least I was right about one thing tonight.

We were definitely being kidnapped.

༄༄

I heard the sound of Allison yelling and something in my mouth which strained me from talking. I was unable to see anything and move my hands.

I felt someone tug hardly on whatever the hell was blinding me and I adjusted my eyes to Allison crying next to me and Argent infront of me with his hands tied behind him.

We all had rags tied in between our mouths. And I thought familiy meetings were going to be civil.

"Ever wonder what happens when a hunter gets bitten, Allison? Skyler?"

It sounded like Derek's voice only it was coming from everywhere. Which is porbably why we were in the burnt down hale house.

This just keeps getting better and better.