Erica And Ice Pick

Skyler's P.O.V

I let out a small sigh while watching Allison and Scott rock climbing. How did she even have the energy after last night?

"Why are you so tired?" Stiles asked and I rubbed my head.

"I was kidnapped by people who consider themselves my family and was tied up until I figured out a way to set myself free," I explained really not in the mood to talk.

"I thought you had a choice in all of that stuff," Stiles said.

"Apparently not,"  I shrugged my shoulders looking back at Scott and Allison climb the wall. "I guess every Argent has to be made into a hunter."

Right now all I needed is one night with some restless sleep.

"Do you want to talk—"

"No Stiles. I don't want to do anything right now because if I do I'm genuinely going to rip someone's head off," I muttered clenching my jaw.

"Okay, yeah let's not talk." Stiles nodded, looking at Scott and Allison who looked like they were almost done. "But just to make sure I'm safe could you not have your hands clenched into your fists?"

I stared down at my hands quickly unravelling them. Usually when Stiles feel threatened by me it puts a smile on my face.

I just feel guilty now. Because I might genuinely hurt him.

I was about to speak until I heard a loud thud and Scott was laid down on the mat beneath me groaning in pain.

I was one of the first people to start laughing loudly. Wow, I really needed that.

Coach laughed bending down and I couldn't help but join. "McCall I dont know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy."

I looked down at Scott helplessly and placed my hand out for him to grab. He hesitated on taking it and i ignored him grabbing his hand dragging him up.

He was checking his hand for any burn marks. And I call this guy my bestfriend.

"Dont worry Scotty. No matter how much I want to hurt you, I would never start with setting you on fire."

Scott gave me an apologetic look and I shrugged it off. I didn't blame him. After all it did seem like I was a ticking time bomb.

Except my body's the explosion.

"Okay let's see if anyone can beat Jenson's time." Coach grinned looking my way and back at the crowd. "Stilinski, Erica, lets go."

"Good luck." I said looking back at Stiles and he seemed surprised at my comment.

"Wait you really mean that?" He asked and I nodded my head. He spoke too soon.

"On beating my time. You're gonna need since you suck," I chuckled and Stiles groaned in defeat making his way to the wall.

I saw Erica looking around cautiously watching everyone as her name was called. God If it's one person that looks like a ticking time bomb it's her.

"Hey, if it makes it easier, everyone is just as scared to climb the damn thing." I muttered under my breath.

Erica gave me a grateful nod and made her way to the wall. She was nice, I remember when she was treated like complete shit for stuff that she couldn't help.

People are just real dicks. And not even the Stiles kind. The real assholes.

As they started climbing the wall Stiles somehow impressively made his way past the wall in minutes. While Erica barley made it halfway when he had finished.