He's Back Again And Venemous

Skyler's P.O.V

"Wait you willingly jumped in the pool to save Derek's life and I wasn't there?! Stiles!" I whined shoving him hardly and he stared at me with his jaw hung open.

"I'm beginning to question why I even fill you in on this stuff anymore!" He groaned and I shrugged my shoulders as we made our way to Maths. "So, anything going on with your new family that pretty much wants to murder our bestfriend?"

I glared at Stiles and he just acted like he hadn't said anything wrong. "No but I actually ended up finding out that Gerard knows-"

I was interrupted by the Sheriff and Dad talking frustratedly while Jackson left the principal's office looking annoyed and kinda guilty.

I quickly grabbed his hand when he walked past us and dragged him towards me.

"What was that about?" I asked, looking up at Jackson and I think he was more concerned on the fact that I could hold him in my grip.

"Why dont you just ask your useless dad's." He groaned snatching his arm out of my grip sending both me and Stiles a cold look before walking off.   

I looked over at Stiles furrowing my eyebrows before we both rushed over to them.

"Hey, Dad! How's it going?" I asked looking up at him and they both stopped talking looking down at us.

"Don't you guys have a class to get to?" Sheriff asked folding his arms over his chest looking over at both us giving us a stern look.

"Yes and we'll go, once we stop worrying about our fellow classmate Jackson," I insisted and Stiles looked over at me nodding his head impressed.

"Wait a second, dont you hate this kid?" Dad asked and I rolled my eyes.

Seriously, could he not stop with the exposing. When has this man ever payed attention to my life. Well technically he had every right to...but still!

"Hey, we're asking the questions here." I replied and both of them nodded as I nudged Stiles signalling for him to speak.                                         

He looked over at me and vigorously shook his head and I nodded back in response.

"Fine," he groaned. "What was that all about?" Huh, didnt think he'd give in so easily.

"Your buddy Jackson, has just told us that Isaac Lahey wasn't really abused by his father," Dad sighed in annoyance and I furrowed my eyebrows looking at Stiles who seemed as confused as me.

"Wait, you found this out now? Ever since we were kids he came to school with bruises all over him. And trust me, it wasn't from sports," I scoffed as if it wasn't obvious. 

I mainly looked at the Sheriff and he shook his head.

"Yeah, well unless your a witness or somehow have proof, theres nothing I can do to justify your statement," Sheriff said looking at us before walking away.

Dad was about to walk behind him until he stopped and looked down at me.

"Kid just do me a favour and just stay out of all this. I have a feeling that some of this is why I'm actually sending you to those counselor meetings," Dad mused giving me a concerned look.

"Wait a second you're going to the school counselor?! And you didn't tell me?" Stiles half-yelled and I glared at Dad. Wrong timing.

"You didn't tell your friends?" Dad asked and I groaned looking at both of them.

Right now really wasn't the time to give me a lecture or yell at me for keeping secrets.

"Okay! I get it, keeping things away from you is bad. Dad I'll see you at home, you know, where you dont ruin my social life," I urged him to leave.