Freak Show And Fury

Skyler's P.O.V

Allison didn't say a word ever since we left the party. I watched her quake every two seconds and once the elevator doors opened up we saw Argent stood there looking heartbroken.

"No. No. No, dad. No, dad! If this is some kind of sick training session you had-"

her loud sobs took over her voice and she could barely speak, and tears started streaming down in her face uncontrollably. 

"You better tell me! You better tell me!"

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I don't think I've ever seen Argent ever even let out a tear. I watched as he hugged Allison trying to stop her sobbing but it got worse.

Allison cried wanting an answer and I started to feel tears streaming down my cheeks. God, it was like losing mom all over again.

"What happened? What hap.-" She cut her self off with a loud cry and I felt Argents stare on me giving me a small nod.

I wish I could say I don't know what it feels like but I do. Only at first, it feels as though someone stabbed a knife straught into your heart and slit your throat barely even allowing you to breathe.

Argent let go of Allison and I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"She's gone Sky! My Mom's gone and I can't even-" She cut herself off with another loud sob and I felt her bury her head in my neck.

"I know, trust me, Allison, I know."

༄༄

I sighed walking down to the Argents basement to where Chris and Gerard were gathered around a table discussing something.

They both stopped when I walked in and I sighed crossing my arms over my chest. "And I thought being apart of this family meant no more secrets. Clearly it has more issues than I thought."

"Well, I don't suppose why she shouldn't-"

"No! She's only fifteen." Argent cut him off and I rolled my eyes placing both of my hands on the table looking at Argent.

"I'm almost sixteen. I may not be eighteen but it's close enough."  I argued and Argent shook his head but I saw Gerard only getting happier.

"Well, I think it's about-"

"No! You made a promise to her mother." Argent interrupted again.

I raised my brows, my curiosity only becoming more desperate. Great, more secrets.

"I only promised to keep her precious daughter away from all of this away for as long as I could. Times up." Gerard answered and I was only more annoyed at this point.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Just because my mother wanted to get away from you nutjobs, not that I blame her, doesn't mean I don't want to be there for Allison, even if it means accepting that I'm a part of this insane family." I sighed and Argent sighed giving up the argument but Gerard only laughed.

"Your sounding more like a leader rather than a teenager dear."

This time I wasn't the only one rolling my eyes. Something about him bugs me.

I mean everyone annoys me but its that sick feeling, and even though I'm accepting being an Argent I don't think I can ever accept that, that was my Mothers father.