6

^^ Sleep Slime ^^

Eating 30 different corpses was enough to finally Level Up my Slimes, which I was very, very excited about, as they all lined up in front of me in the Goblin Camp and showed their new Skills.

Acid Slime Lvl 2, Improved Dissolve: Slime can now secrete an Acid so powerful that it eats through Diamonds instantly, and grows proportionally to the amount of Dissolved Material it Feasts on.

Acid Slime Lvl 2, Improved Fabricate: Slime can reproduce any item it has Dissolved, losing Mass equal to the amount of Material Required. The level of Complexity it is capable of is decided by its Intelligence. (Minimum 10+Int)

Healing Slime Lvl 2, Novice Healing: Creature can secrete a low-tier healing Aura, healing 1hp per second in a radius of 10ft. Requires one Red Willow Herb every 28 Days. (28/28)

Sleep Slime Lvl 2, Improved Sleep: Slime can secrete a liquid that sends Creatures/Characters to sleep. If Target has a Con of 7 or higher, gain 50% Chance to Resist. Time Asleep = 12 Hours/Con. Slime can spit this Liquid up to 15ft.

Poison Slime Lvl 2, Improved Poison: Slime secretes a highly Poisonous liquid that incapacitated and damages creatures and Characters. Dmg=Con x (Lvl+5). Once affected, there is a 25% chance of Paralysis, which lasts for 10/(Con) minutes.

Catalyst Slime Lvl 2, Improved Catalyst: Dilute/Activate Solution;
—Dilute: Lower Efficiency of Solution by 3/4.
—Activate: Cause a Violent Reaction within Solution, (i.e. combustion/electrolysis/freezing.)

Antidote Slime Lvl 2, Improved Antidote: slime secretes a liquid which relieves the effect of any poison beneath its level instantly, and has a 75% chance of relieving poison above its level by 1; chance decreases by 1/4 for every level higher.

Smoking Slime Lvl 2, Improved Smoke Screen: Smoking Slime emits a toxic cloud of carbon smoke, choking and suffocating all creatures within the 30ft Radius, as well as totally obscuring the location of anything inside from view. Targets inside are automatically subjected to the Potent Miasma Skill.

Smoking Slime Lvl 2, Potent Miasma: Creature exudes an Invisible, Odorless Gas that slowly does increasing amounts of damage to all within the Miasma, as well as removing Stealth Abilities and Healing Abilities, and Severely Disorienting the Target. Can be Resisted if Target's Con is more than 3/4's the Creatures. (Dmg = Lvl x Con x Seconds inside Miasma.)

"Alright, I can work with this... Acid Slime, start devouring the entire Village, piece by piece, and keep a catalogue of everything you can Replicate. Healing Slime, Antidote Slime, Catalyst Slime, Poison Slime, gather any medicinal herbs you can find in the Dungeon, including mushrooms, roots, reeds, grass, and just literally any living plant or fungus you can find. When you can't carry anymore, let me know and I'll summon you back. Tranquilizer Slime, gather any Glow-Stone you can find, or alert Acid Slime to its location if it's too big to carry, so Acid Slime can Dissolve and Feast on it. Smoking Slime, go Feast on all the Peat you can; if it works right, it'll make your Miasma detectable, but also even more potent." I gave swift orders to the slimes, scattering them to the four corners of the dungeon instantly.

'They can act Independently?' -Jenny. Gerson tilted his head, watching the Acid Slime begin to eat the Chieftain's Tent, one piece at a time.

"Yes, they can. They have an intelligence of 5, right now, so they're pretty reliable." I nodded, and looked up at Hellen as she approached with Kenny and Uric, who both looked as clean as when they'd started. I pointed at the 'Mask of Air' to Kenny as he approached, indicating the borrowed item. "This, my friend, is a very useful item in the middle of a Fen and a Goblin Village; the lack of horrible smells is quite welcome."