47

^^ Triton Corsair ^^

Three Days after the New Years Event, I finally opened the Messages that had been left unattended from the GM ever since the Event. Not because he was Forgiven, but because it was irritating to have the little 'Unread Messages' Icon in the corner of my vision, and I finally snapped.

GM (X) Notice: 'Sorry about the Event, I didn't know you'd be watching...'
GM (X) Notice: 'Not to say that I meant to go behind your back, or anything!!! I just meant that I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, and it ended up being one for you?'
GM (X) Notice: 'I mean- I don't mean to say that your opinion doesn't matter, I just meant that I didn't consider it!!!'

This went on for some time, becoming more and more scrambled and angry as he fell over himself trying to tell me that there wasn't a reason for me to be angry, and I should stop being so sensitive and respond to him immediately. "Alright... clear case of an Abusive Bastard in a position of power, needs Attention and isn't getting it..." I nodded slowly, and opened the Chat to a different GM, one of the originals who wasn't online much these days, from what I'd heard, and simply sent screenshots of the entire Thread, as well as a short summary of the situation, then waited for a few minutes for the response.

GM (A) Notice: 'This will be dealt with immediately, Ms. Bordeaux. We apologize sincerely for this completely avoidable situation; (((X)))'s Manner in dealing with you has been entirely unprofessional from the start, We can now see, and there will not be a recurrence of this event. A review will be organized to pursue any further unprofessionalism on (((X)))'s part, and the consequences of such behavior levied immediately. For now, try to enjoy the game, while the Game Managers deal with this debacle. Should there be any further inquiry necessary, you will be contacted.'

"I'll be here; thanks for the assistance." I nodded, then confirmed the Design for my Pirate Monsters; I'd decided on humanoids, obviously, but flesh-beings, and what better Flesh-Beings for Pirates than Mer-Men? Creating them had been a long and drawn-out process, over the course of a sixteen-hour long breeding experiment that had resulted in a large number of monstrosities, (which I had then released into the wild ocean outside my Archipelago just because I liked the Chaos,) before eventually success was in my grasp. A mixture of Drake and Water Elemental had created a fully-aquatic Water-Elemental Drake, and that mixed with a Water-Elemental Dragonborn had produced a hulking Brute of a Dragonborn that I'd called the 'Drulk' because it was funny, but that mixed with a Water Elemental, an Earth Elemental, and a Human Pirate, (which I had bought from the Marketplace but never intended to actually Use,)  somehow succeeded! The result: a Blue-Skinned Humanoid with thick, rubbery Hide and odd Fin-Gill-Ear mixtures that I didn't quite understand. As for Abilities, they apparently possessed superhuman strength, as well as Command of the Water around them, albeit relatively Tame in comparison to a true Elemental. The weapon this one held when he was created was a curious hooked blade made of some type of bone and not unlike a very savage rendition of the Egyptian Kopesh in design.

Creature Created: Triton Corsair, Level 45!

"Wonderful... now for your Friends..." I chuckled evilly, and created a pair of them to mate and create more, (placing them in a Shack on the First Level of my Dungeon, on the opposite side of the lake from the Guardian's Shack,) then created 60 more to man the first Ship that the Artificers had thrown together over the past two days. A gorgeous Galleon of Dutch design, using the purple Ironwood and only twelve Cannon Ports on either side for the gunpowder Cannons, it was immediately conquered by the Tritons, who raised their anchor and sailed off into the Archipelago within ten minutes of my creating them.