31

^^ Armor of the Spider Queen (torso) ^^

"Now for my Armor..." I hummed, pulling out more materials.

Cursed Chains (x10)
Lolth's Heart,
Lolth's Eyes(2),
Lolth's Claws(x4),
Lolth's Silk(x20)
The Spider-Queen's Legacy
The Spider-Queen's Fangs
Armor of Gestalt Set

'Is it possible to upgrade Unique Items or merge them? I don't want to ruin them.' Samantha-Bordeaux,-Lead-Reactionary-Coder,-Project-Vikings(R).

GM Notification: 'Trying to consolidate your Inventory? With your Class it's definitely possible, if the items are all lower level than you.'

"Wonderful..." I nodded, and began the attempt; the Silk of the Spider-Queen was used to overlay the exterior of the armor, changing its look slightly from Respectable 1800's Gentleman to something more 'Chic Noblewoman', as it gained a monochromatic color-scheme and a calf-length skirt to cover over the pants and show off my boots, -which were now low heels,- long sleeves that hid my daggers, -which I attached to my wrists in place of my Wrist-Launcher, as a Lady should have Hidden Weapons,- as well as a casual girdle for my figure. The Chic Noblewoman gave way to 'Vampire Bride', though, as the cursed chains were melted into metallic bands and laced into the armor for extra defense, (focused on the back and torso,) with bits of chains trailing into the skirt to became part of the design.

Lolth's eyes became a set of silver half-moon glasses that fit the outfit perfectly, while her claws attached to the end of the gloves to become literal claws made of silver, each enchanted with her Venom, and also on the bottom of my boots, so I could walk on walls, hopefully. Her Heart was used as part of a small device I attached to my belt and my skin, which would artificially pump, altering my blood into Darklings Blood mixed with Catalyst and Spider-Queen Venom as it did; I wasn't sure how well it would work, if at all, if it went wrong, it would be fine: well, so long as one of my allies wasn't nearby when it happened. The Amulet was fun, aesthetically, actually spreading and making the entire corset look very Metal; a spider sat just below my semi-exposed cleavage, but it's legs extended all the way around my torso and the plates of silk and leather armor that protected me, creating a sort of Chitinous look that only made the white chains and black spider-silk more attractive, in my eyes.

Blueprints Created: Armor of Lolth
Armor of Lolth: Originally an Alchemist's Armor, this Armor has been adapted to the will and whims of a Mad Labyrinthian, and Infused with the Body of Lolth, the Spider-Queen, as well as her Legacy.
-
The Spider Queen can step in and out of this plane at will, passing through solid objects and becoming perfectly invisible, as well as commanding the service of any number of Venomous/Poisonous/Acidic/Necromantic Servants; gain x2 Poison/Acid/Necrotic Damage, +20 Stealth, Command Skill.
-
The Mantle of the Spider Queen will camouflage the player so well as to be Invisible, and the Tag over the player will disappear. (+20 to stealth.)
-
The Girdle of the Spider-Queen can store Equipped Items/Weapons in a separate, Undetectable Inventory.
-
The Boots of the Spider-Queen allow their Mistress to rove any surface she wishes, whether wall or roof or column of stone, with no sacrifice to movement speed and no danger of falling.
-
The Fangs of the Spider-Queen, crafted from the fangs of Lolth Herself and hidden in the Sleeves of her Armor, are enchanted with her Venom, carrying within themselves the most potent Poison and Acid known to Mortals, Dealing Sneak-Attack Damage upon a Melee Attack.
Dmg = (Lvl x 20 + Venom) x 2
-
The Blood of the Spider Queen flows through the one who wears her Armor, granting them Immunity to Poison, Acid, and Necrotic Damage, and turning their Blood into a reactive form of her Venom; when exposed to air or metal by way of a wound, the blood erupts into an acidic, Catalytic Compound, which harms those who have wounded her in Combat.
Dmg = Venom + Catalyst.
-
The Eyes or the Spider Queen allow the Wearer to see through Invisibility and Stealth Skills and Items.
-
Set 'Armor of Lolth' Stats: Luck+10, Defense+20, Charisma+10, Stealth+20, Agility+5, Strength+5, Harvesting+2, Thrown Weapons+2.