Prologue

Alexane POV
It's been two year since the "wedding" josh try calling me and everything but I didn't answer.
Now I live in London, far away form all my friends. At first it's was very hard taking care of two child by my self but now it's not that difficult. Vincent my manager move to London so I could continue my career as a model. Since that day I became more popular in modeling and got a lot of more important job. Ashley is now five year old and Hayden is two. Ashley didn't change a bit she just look like me and Hayden on the other hand look a lot like josh. Even if he look like him he is still the cutest little guys ever.

During those two year Sam and the guys, Sophie, Daphne, the Besson family and the why don't we boys. Came to England to visit me and the two little kid. No I didn't date since josh because being a teen mom, not really anymore a teen mom because I am 20 years old, with two kid is kinda hard.

Sophie did have a beautiful daughter and they name her Mary rose Baulne. She is so cute and look a lot like her mom. Daphne, her is still the single girl of the group. Corbyn, my brother is still with Christina day they are really happy together. All the why don't we boys still have girlfriend except for Daniel who is now single. I grew a lot closer to the why don't we boys since they pass a lot of time her with me during there tour and I got a lot more close to Daniel. To the point we're Hayden actually call him dad. Not he is not my boyfriend but we are really close friends, that cuddle together when we want to.

It's been two year and basically for the rest of my life I am not going to see josh ever again even if he want he could not I already give him sa second chance. He cannot have a other chance... maybe she though wrong.