6

Josh POV
For my one year anniversary with Nessa I am going to take us to Hawaï. I know that she is dreaming to go there and that the perfect moment. So we were getting ready to go and I am exited I love Hawaï and it's with the perfect girl for me.

We got to the airport and Nessa was always on her phone. I don't blame her we are influencers and that our job but she could at least get of her phone. We got on the plane and we were going to Hawai.

At Hawai

When we got there I call a Uber to take us to our hotel we're we were staying. We did pass some great time there together.

One week later

So today I decided to take nessa on a date. We are going to this little restaurant where we can see the beach form it and it's look very beautiful. So she got ready and took a hour that was so long. When she was ready I call a Uber and got to the restaurant. We start eating and everything was fine.

At one time a big group of boys and girl did get in there. At first they were fine didn't mind that much except for the fact that it was Corbyn Besson and his band mate. I didn't see Alexane but she could be there. Because I didn't see her I didn't mind and continue focusing on nessa. Bit in the middle of our diner they start to speak louder and louder to the point that I could not hear what nessa was saying.

Nessa: why are they talking so loud
Josh: I don't know maybe it's because they are a lot of people at there table
Nessa: whatever I cannot take them talking to loud
Josh: just wait maybe they are gonna speak less loud

We wait and wait and wait but the group didn't call down it was getting on my nerves and I was getting a headache.

Nessa: josh go talk to them I can't anymore
Josh: I got don't worry baby I be back
Nessa: thank you josh

To continue...

A/n: a short one sorry I don't know what to write for that part of the story