1

Josh POV

I did something wrong and I regret it a lot. You might think that it's was my fault and everything. But I was forced to do that. I didn't want to loose my family and everything, but now I think that she is better without me. At first when Sam came into the apartment, I didn't know why he was here. Like I didn't know what day we where at, when I see him coming with Alexane bag and the kids bag too. I was totally confused. But I remember after what day we were and what letter "I sent". Yes it's was not me and I didn't have the chance. I fought to have her back and now she is gone.

It's not my fault that nessa hate her and that the management think it's was better if I date nessa and not Alexane. Because she have kid and she is a teen mom. Stupid management. Not gonna lie I kinda like it, I mean nessa is a very pretty girl and she is very nice. So I don't really care, yeah I did lose my family and my fiancé, but it's kinda a good thing. Now I have a girl to have sex with her almost all the time. It's the tings I like a lot nessa is different from Alexane she is less stressful and less stuck up.

So yeah since two year now that I am dating nessa and tonight we are going to a dinner to celebrate our two year anniversary. I am happy yes but no, because at the same time I know that exactly two year and two week ago was when I still have my kid now they don't have a dad. At least I think. She would not find a boyfriend, who want a teen mom to be their girlfriend. No guys because I am one and I know that we cannot have a lot of sex with teen mom and she like that.

A/n; ok in this sequel josh and Nessa are not gonna be nice people. I like both of them I don't hate them it is just for the story. So yeah!