2

Alexane POV

Two year and one week that I have been broke. Did I i survive? Yes. Do I have a boyfriend? No. Why you might ask? Did you forgot that I am a teen mom. Yeah I think you did. Life have been crazy. Two year without josh and not gonna lie they have been the best. My YouTube channel did boost a lot and my modeling career never been better. I travel the world with my two little kid Ashley and Hayden. They are the most cutest thing ever when we are traveling. They like that a lot. Ashley do homeschool because we travel a lot and Hayden for now is just enjoying life. At the age of two Hayden already visit more country and place that maybe you ever do in your whole life. Ashley did more country because she is older and that is normal. Ashley and Hayden are both young model for some clothes company, everywhere we go for my photo shoot they got some.

You might ask and your family in that other then your kids. I still see my parents and sister and brother. Sometimes I see my brother Corbyn with the why don't we boys. But it's hard because they are always in the studio and recording there new album or song so it's hard to see them. Remember that I told you something was going on between me and Daniel

I grew a lot closer to the why don't we boys since they pass a lot of time her with me during there tour and I got a lot more close to Daniel. To the point we're Hayden actually call him dad. Not he is not my boyfriend but we are really close friends, that cuddle together when we want to and maybe I want more, but that he is not obligated to know it.

And nothing happened that prove that I am single and that Daniel is like the "dad" of my kids without really being my boyfriend and without being the real father of my kid. But I find that cute that he call every day to talk to Ashley and Hayden. Hayden cannot talk because he is just two. He say some little words but not a lot.

Finish about talking about other people now let's see we're I am going for my next photo shoot. The next one is in LA and after that one I need to go to Hawaii. That gonna be fun I never been there, I am not talking about LA I am talking about Hawaii. Let's pray that I don't see josh there. Maybe I am gonna go surpris the guys and Sophie and daphne. Between the move together in a house with Sophie family so daphne is finally staying in LA even if I am gone.

A/n: I know boring I try making the next one better