Part 7 *Edited*

Once they left I took off my coat and he asked for me to wait outside for my turn so I sat there stuck with that lady behind the desk. Soon Rory walks out with a stunned face, "hey can you wait for me." She nods and sits down in the seat I was in before. I sit down in front of him and he starts to talk, "you're obviously a bright girl, Miss Gilmore. Good grades. The teachers like you. Unlike your sister you have some social activities." I nod, "I love to dance I actually just started to get back into it. My other main passion is fashion, I used to be the leader of the textiles club at my old school."

He nods, "what are your aspirations?" I think for a moment, "I want to go to Yale. I'm not quite sure what I want to study yet but it will most likely have something to do with the preforming arts." He nods, "so not Harvard like your sister." I nod, "I love my sister but I want to space and not be known as just her sister or her to be known as just my sister. I just want to be known as me." He looks back at my file, "you should know we do have a dance team. It is very competitive and they just got an opening. There are posters around the school if you wish." I nod, "that would be great thank you."

He then stands up, "I am going to tell you what I told your sister. I've know your grandparents for quite some time. In fact, I was at a party at their house just last week where I had the most delicious lobster puffs I've ever eaten. I'm very fond of them. None of this, however, will be of any benefit to you. Chilton has one of the highest academic standards of any school in America you may have been the smartest girl at Star Hollow, but this is a different place. The pressures are greater, the rules are stricter, and the expectations are higher. If you make it through, you will have received one of the finest educations one can get, and there should be no reason why you should not achieve all your goals. However, since you and your sister are starting late and are not used to this highly competitive atmosphere, there is a good chance you will fail. That is fine. Failure's a part of life... But not a part of Chilton. Understand?" I nod and he tells me to take my folder to Miss James.

Me and Rory hand in our folders and I look at the piece of paper she is reading our information from and memorise it. I look to the corner of the room and see someone passing our files out of the window. After some time I feel Rory pulling my arm. I see the folder is handed back and I let Rory drag me to class.

I was sat down next to a blonde, "hey nice bag, we should go shopping some time new girl." I smile, "sure and My name is Christina." She nods, "I know I'm Louise and this is Madeline." I give them a smile and focus back on the teacher. (bag above.) "And while French culture was the dominant outside cultural influence, especially for Russia's moneyed class, English culture also had its impact. Tolstoy's favourite author, for instance was.." I put my hand up and say, "Dickens." He nods and a girl at the front glares at me. "yes. And last week, we covered Dostoevski's main authorial influences" I don't raise my hand and start to sketch some designs, I know everything he's saying because I had read it in an old text book of moms that was untouched. I was very bored and the TV was broken that day.

I looked up from my sketch when the door opens, "ah, Mr. Dugray. Nice to have you back. I hope you grandfather's better. Take your seat, please." The blonde walk to his seat and I hear call Rory 'Mary' He then turns to me, "Finn says hi." I frown, "well that's not creepy at all is it?" He just smirks sand turns back to his friends.

At the end of class we given a huge binder full of all the lessons we missed and he told us to get someone's notes for more detail on the subjects. Then we met the girl from class that glared at me, "I'm Paris." I give her a fake smile, "and I don't care. I'll see you later Rory." Rory glared at me and I smiled at her and walked away, Pairs seems crazy and she seems to be the one in control of the school. I find my locker and put the binder the teacher gave me in there. Today is gonna be a long day. I look beside my locker and see the flyer for the dance team try-outs. I right down the day and time on a sticky note and put it in the locker.

I turn around to see the same blonde from class, "I'm Tristian." I smile, "I'm Christina." His smile gets bigger, "I heard you needed to borrow some notes. You can use mine if you want." I shake my head, "I'm good thanks, I don't need them. Do you know what I do need?" He steps closer, "what?" I smile, "you to stop being such a creep. Also who even is Finn because I think you've confused me for someone else." He shakes his head, "your a Gilmore, right?" I scoff, "what has that got to do-" He cuts me off, "then you'll know in due time your majesty." He gives me a note and then bows leaving, what in the hell just happen? Rich kids are so strange.

I walk passed Rory and give her a smile as I walk into class. Paris was told it was her turn to hand in her project and she stood up, "I don't have my project." I thought she was the smart one, "miss Geller... Did you have sufficient time to complete your project?" She looks down, "yes." I look over to Rory and see she's also looking down, "and yet you don't have it done?" Paris looks up, "no." The teacher nods, "you will receive an incomplete."

Then my sister stands up, "it's my fault." What is she doing. "who are you?" Paris looks mad, "Rory Gilmore. I wrecked her project." Paris turns to my sister, "shut up." I huff, "why don't you Paris she's just trying to help." The teacher sighs, "who are you?" I stand up, "Christina Gilmore Miss." I sit back down and glare at Paris. "I have a Christina Gilmore, but no Rory Gilmore. I have a Lorelai Gilmore." My sister nods, "that's me." The teacher looks at my sister, "you are Rory and Lorelai Gilmore." After that I zone out.

I look in my pocket and read the note Tristian gave me, 'You have finally come home you Majesty. Come and find us where the crest is a crown like the one soon to be on your head. Soon I will take my leave from the crown crest to a place new. Come find me fair lady and save from my fated doom. yours sir Finn.' What did I just read, whatever this thing is it sounds like a strange cult. I then see Paris had sat down, "Miss Gilmore please stand." I stand back up, "class, we have two new students. Say hello to Rory and Christina Gilmore." They all say hi but Tristian says, "hello Princess and Mary." I roll my eyes at him and sit down. At the end of class I see Paris taunt Rory so outside the classroom I grab her hair and pull her close to me, "no you stay out of our way. I may seem nice but you insult of hurt my family and I am a real bitch." I give her a fake smile and walk away.

I walk out of school with Rory and as she was thanking me I pointed out mom. We both drop our bags and hug her. Then Rory said, "so, this whole plaid-skirt thing-- My idea?" Mom nods, "my day sucked too." I smile, "promise?" We stay in the hug, "I swear on my mother's life." I smile and hold in my laugh. Mom tries to pull away but we stop her, "not yet." She nods, "still hugging." We pull away and she kisses, "I brought us some coffee." She takes our bags, "wow. what, do the expect you to get smart all in one day?" We take our coffees, "oh they expect a lot of things." Rory says taking a sip of coffee I just nod drinking the coffee. Rory tell us about her day and mom explains the whole Mary think.

She then turns to me as she drives off, "I got this note and I think it invited me to a cult. Do they even have cults here." Mom frowns, "not that I know of, just stay clear of that hun." I nod, "right, also I threatened a girl that Rory seemed to have angered and pulls her hair, that was kind of fun I guess." Mom smirks, "good for you, just don't get caught." I give her a salute, I know she said to stay away from the whole note thing but I will admit I am kind of intrigued and it might be fun.