Part 42

A/N: I skipped the start of this episode because I don't know how to make Christina fit. Also this is kind of a filler chapter.

I was walking to Luke's and this guy came up to me with a rose I turn to him and say, "no." He then walks away from me looking down. Then a guy comes up to me with flowers and a teddy bear, "no." He walks away. Then a guy comes up with a Luke's takeout and coffee, "what can I do for you." I take the food and he looks at me in shock before saying, "will you go on a date with me?" I shake my head, "no, but thanks you saved me a trip." I kiss his cheek and walk away. Okay I don't hate this completely.

It was now the night of my mom's engagement party, (outfit above) I was walking around say hi to people from town. I soon found Noah, "hey." He turns around, "hey, this is a great party." I nod, "yeah it is. I still can't my head around it, I mean my mom and my teacher." He laughs "yeah, it sounds crazy but they look good." I smile, "yeah I guess, it doesn't feel right, you know." Noah nods, "you don't think he'll be the one." I nod, "yeah, but hey we got free food so I'm happy. You wanna dance?" He nods, "sure why not."

The party had just ended and me and Noah were walking around town, "so how many asked you out today?" I shrug, "I lost count, but it was three on the way to Luke's. Then one got me Luke's so I let him ask then said no, I even kissed his cheek." Noah laughs, "Luke's is the way to your heart." I smirk, "you wouldn't have me any other way." He nods, "no, I wouldn't. Look I gotta get home, but I'll see you later." I nod, "yeah, we have practice tomorrow. Then music shop to practice." He nods, "see you then Gilmore."

I walk into my house and see my mom smiling, "your happy." She nods, "I really am kid." I hug her, "I'm happy, your happy. So you think you can pause wedding planning for my competition." She smirks, "I'll see what I can do, I might have to get someone to record it. I'm joking I'll be there front and centre with Rory." I nod, "okay, and sort things out with Grandma and Grandpa, they're coming." She smiles, "already on it, now go to bed my little one and dream of a better world." I roll my eyes, "yeah, yeah. I'll see you in the morning."