Part 18 *Edited*

We walk into Luke's as Rory is telling Lane that she has to go in for a Latin test. Me on the other hand, I want to go in to be with my sister. We normally spend the whole day together, I mean I feel like we barely see each other anymore so it should be good. We sit at the counter and Luke looks at the four of us, "wrong table." I rise an eyebrow, "since when was there a right table." He sighs, "since the coffee cake I baked for you two and the stupid balloons I blew up are at that table over there." We leave to the table and I kiss Luke on the cheek. "you old softy."

Rory was ranting and Lane asked, "what did Lorelai say when you told her?" I roll my eyes, "she didn't tell her, she was a chicken." Rory glares at me, "was not. I didn't tell her because of the pudding." I leave Rory to explain that and I get a phone call. Luke looks over and points to his sign. I give him puppy dog eyes and he sigh. I smile in victory and answer the phone, "hello my dear Queen is Noah with you." I look at him, "yep he's here." He gives me a questioning look and we leave the table to the one next to it and take the cake with us.

"So what can I do for you Finn." I hear voices in the back and he replies, "can you give the phone to Noah. It's lord business and we still don't have his number." I shake my head and hand over the phone. After awhile Noah ends the call and hands me the phone back. I give Noah puppy dog eyes, "what did he say." He shrugged, "he wanted copies of your other two songs he saw you had." My eyes widen, one of them songs is about him. I think I might die, "what did you say." He smiles, "yes. If that's good with you." I put on a smile and say yes, when I really mean no.

Me and Rory had just finished school and mom drove us to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We knock on the door and walk in. I see lots of people in red setting up and it hurts my eyes to look at them. "jeez, mom, leave some servants for the rest of the neighbourhood." Grandma looks up and sees us, "there they are-- the birthday girls." We smile, "hi, grandma." I zone out and look around the room. I then realise Rory is dragging me to get changed. I altered my dress and mom did Rory's and hers. (dress above.)

The party was in full swing and I see Finn walk in. I run up to him, "Finny boy! You made it." He give me a kiss on the cheek, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I smile and take hold of his hand, "follow me and I shall take you to the drinks." His smile widens and he follows my lead.

I hear yelling and I make my way into the living room to see Rory stomping off and grandma doing the same. I look at mom and she mutters, "okay, how did this become my fault?" I slowly back away and find Finn, "hey can you take me home. I hate this party and everything about it." He smiles, "I thought you'd never ask." I find grandpa and tell him I'm leaving. I didn't want to leave without Rory but Chilton kids had been giving me weird looks all night long.

He drove me home and gave me a kiss on the cheek goodnight, "why don't we do something with the brigade on Sunday. Celebrate your birthday properly." I smile, "I would like that. Can you come round mine tomorrow after my second party." He nods, "of course." I sigh, "I would ask you to come but I haven't told my mom about you yet." He shakes his head, "it's no problem just call me after." After we said bye I went upstairs to my room and fell asleep.