Part 9 *Edited*

I wake up to my mom sitting on my bed, "up you get party girl!" I shake my head and turn over. She grabs my feet and pulls me out of the bed. I stand up and glare at her, "I hate you." She smirks, "get ready for your dance try-outs and you can practice at Miss Patty's she is free all morning. When you come downstairs me and you ae having a talk." When she leaves I groan and get ready for dance. (outfit above.)

I walk downstairs and smell coffee, I make a cup and turn around to see mom just looking at me, "sit down." I do as I'm told, "morning." She turns serious, "Hun I love you with all my heart but if you are not coming home then I need to know. I worried sick and so was Luke. We thought you had been kidnapped, or were off with some guy." I look down, "I didn't mean for it to happen. I had no idea how late it was until I got home I swear, or I would have called. I didn't plan on staying long and then we started to have fun and we got carried away." Mom sighed, "did Noah drunk drive?" I shake my head, "no way he had one drink and that was it, he isn't that stupid." Mum smiles at me, "go to Miss Patty's and practice." I nod and left.

I walked into the try-outs in Hartford and finally it was my turn, "name?" I take a deep breath, "Christina Gilmore." They write it down, "whenever you're ready." I give the sound guy a thumbs up and start me dance, (dance above.) I stand in the middle and they all start to clap, "that was amazing, I think that's all of you now so just wait while we decide." They go off and huddle and I go over to the the other girls.

They break apart and a girl steps forward with huge smile on her face, "you all did so great and I loved all of you performances. Unfortunately we could only pick one of you and the person we have picked to join the team is Christina Gilmore." I have a big smile on my face as I run over to them. After that they gave me the days and time we practice and then I went home. I dropped my bag off and ran to the inn.

I walk over to the desk and smile at Michel, "hey what you doing." He sigh, "work and a letter came for you, it's over there." I smile, "thank you Michel, I know you love but really the love letter is not necessary." He rolls his eyes and walks away from me and to a worker and yells at them. I pick up the letter and open it, 'dear our most dearest Queen a ball and event awaits you. With an over night stay in your peoples camp, bring your local guard and party with us all night, yours Lord Finn x' I roll my eyes and skip in the kitchen.

"hey mom hey Sookie." My mom sent me a smile drinking her coffee, "so how did it go? Did the hangover get in your way." I roll my eyes and then smile, "I did it, I got on the team!" We all started to jump up and down. "congrats Hun we knew you could do it." I have the biggest smile on my face, "Also me and Noah were thinking of going camping with some people we met at the party." My mom's face drops, "no you are not allowed to stay overnight with someone I have never met." I huff, "mom Noah will be there anyway, I'll be safe and I'll have my phone--" She cuts me off, "I said no, I will not let you make the same mistakes as I did." My eyes widen, "what's that supposed to mean." She give a look, "I think you know." My eyes widen, "You think I'm dumb enough to get pregnant. Mom I'm a virgin and I intend to stay that way for a while. You know what I'm going and you can't stop me." With that I storm out of the Inn.

I went home and pack a bag with dresses to fit all occasions. I walk over to Noah's with a bag over my shoulder and knock the door. His mom answers, "oh hello dear, is everything alright." I nod and smile, "yes everything is fine. Me and Noah were just invited to go camping with some friends I met at my new school. Can he come?" She nods, "If you keep an eye on him I can't see why not." She lets me in and me and Noah leave after he packed.