Where It All Begins...⛵️

Emma and Killian have been getting intimate lately and they think they should take the next step. Emma and Killian had a night alone, they sent Henry to Snow and Charming and began with their night. They started with having a nice romantic dinner at Granny's, then moved to the beach and walked along it holding hands and watching the sunset. Finally, they made their way to Killian's pirate ship. They went below deck and she went below the belt (haha I'm sorry I couldn't help myself).

Killian had candles all set and blankets and surprisingly a very nice and comfortable bed. He started by kissing her neck gently as she was unbuckling his pants. He roamed his hands all around her body, pleasuring her to her every need. Emma started running her hands through his soft, silky hair and then put her hands on his chest. Killian caressed her face as he looked into her eyes piercing her soul with his.

They began to undress and so on and so on (I'll write a more vivid one if you guys want). After 9 whole months that Killian cared for Emma, it finally happened, you were born. When you got older and became more developed, you had some trouble fitting in with everyone and you never felt complete. You always thought there was something more than what you've had. You didn't realize at the time but a soulmate that loves you is what you were missing.

You tried filling it in with sports, dance, music (which kind of helped but not a lot), running, or even hanging out at Gold's shop. None of this seemed to work. You spent most of your time with your best friend, Red Riding Hood. You and Red did everything together and always had a great time. At the age of 12, you started getting curious and rebellious, just like your mom and dad. When you turned 15, Killian took you on his ship. You and him were very close and he was so happy you love going on the ship.

Killian wanted you to get the full experience, going land to land and exploring for adventures. So Killian went to Gold's to get a lot of magic portal beans because Gold was making dozens upon dozens of them. You guys have been out at sea for 4 days now and have gone to 6 lands so far. Killian told you never to go to Neverland because it was dangerous but you thought he was joking because in your dreams, it's amazing but you were still curious of what was so dangerous.

On the 5th night, Killian was steering and you went to sleep because you got tired. You dreamt about Neverland and how amazing it is. All of a sudden, a terrible thing occurred. Killian wanted to surprise you by when you wake up, you will be in a different world, he threw a magic bean and thought of the Enchanted Forest but unfortunately you were thinking of Neverland. Thus, you going to Neverland and your dad going to the Enchanted Forest.