Pan!

It was nighttime so you, the lost boys, and Pan was sitting near the bonfire. Pan kept watching you. You kept looking at Felix and laughing at his corny jokes. Pan was raging with jealously. He got up and left, when you saw him leave, you went to follow him. "Peter?", you ask concerned. "You're boyfriend won't be pleased with you following me.", Pan says angrily. "Boyfriend? You mean Felix?", you ask confused. "You like him, don't you? Why don't you both just make it official already?", Pan says still raging with jealously. "Because I don't like Felix, I like you.", you say waiting for his reaction. "You like me?", Pan says shocked. "Yes Pan, I like you okay, I know it's crazy but I've liked you ever since I've got to this stupid island and I don't care if you-", Pan cuts you off by kissing him and you kiss him back.

-4 months later, you broke up 1 month in and finally got comfortable with Pan again.-

Lately, Pan has been teasing you, laughing at you, and getting the lost boys to tease you as well. One day, you got tired of it. "I hate you Pan!", you yell at him and he laughs. "Shut up! I'm sick of your bloody attitude. I won't let you treat me like shit anymore!", you start to scream. "Is that a threat?", Pan says laughing at how angry you're getting. "You know, you're kinda adorable when you're mad.", he says, looking at you with the most sarcastic smirk on his face which made you more mad. You go to slap him but he grabs your wrist. "You've got fire, I like fire.", Pan says looking at you and smiling. You get so mad and you kick him in the shins. "That's it!", he grabs you and puts you in a cage.

Days went by since he released you from the cage. You have been hiding ever since. "You really think you can run away? from me?", Pan says with that sexy smirk of his. You hated that smirk, yet you found it oddly comforting.

"I've gotten away before.", you say trying not to look at him. "Yet, I still found you.", Pan says grabbing your arm. You roll your eyes. "No one gets off this island without my permission.", Pan says angrily. "You let Wendy go.", you say. "I didn't love Wendy.", Pan says looking at me, while putting you in your bed in your treehouse. "You can't keep me like this forever!", you yell. "Watch me.", there he goes with that sexy smirk again.