I Have To Be Dreaming

Everyday he came in, brought you food, and you guys talked. Everything seemed going well until Felix, Peter Pan's best friend, came in and said, "They're here". You had no idea who 'they' were. Peter told you to stay out but you felt curious and drawn to the situation so you followed him in secret. When Peter stopped, you hid behind a tree and saw your family right in front of Peter. Killian, Emma, Henry, and even Snow and Charming! You couldn't believe it, they're here for you!

You have a chance to get out of this prison. Killian went right up to Peter Pan and said, "Where's my daughter"? "Who? Oh right, you mean your only daughter, Y/N. Yeah she's great. She loves it here, she loves everything about it, she NEVER wants to leave.", Peter replied with. Emma went right up to Peter too saying, "Family is more important than anything. She will return to us"! "No she won't. I won't let that happen, she is slowly turning out the way I want her to. It was just for fun to get revenge on you Killian, but now I'm starting to be quite fond of her from time to time.

Plus she's cute and who else am I going to pick to love. Maybe I'll sacrifice HER to help keep magic going around her. Come on Killian, did you really think I would just HAND her over to you. And I thought you were smarter than that, did you start drinking again? Here *pan hands a canteen of liquor to Killian*, solve your problems, you know your answer is always at the bottom of a bottle.", Pan says determinedly. Emma grabs a machete and puts it up to Pan's neck, "What do you want with her"? "Wow, such fire, just like your daughter.

I like that. Great choice in women Killian. I love a good fight! See you all soon, I need to hang out with your daughter. Little Fire is her new name.", he flys away after that. You quickly run back to the treehouse. When you enter the treehouse, he's already there. "I knew you were there. Did you like the show?", he says smirking cocky-like. "I'll never stay here and fall in love with you. And you'll never fall in love with me!", you say angrily. "Is that so?", Pan asks. "Never", you say determined now. "Well then, this will take alittle longer than I expected. No biggie, I like a challenge", this time, Pan seemed determined. "Listen up Little Fire, you will never leave this island. You live here now. You didn't know what to say so you just slapped him. All that rage built up and you just snapped. "Now that's not very nice.", Pan says touching his cheek.

You run for it, you make it to the water and you thought why not swim to another world. You started swimming and all of a sudden, you are trying to swim in the air. Pan picks you up and throw you to the ground. You're on your back and he lays right on top of you so there's no way to run. He straddles you and says, "Let's get one thing straight, I am the ruler here. I say who leaves. You are not aloud to leave. YOU. ARE. MINE. Got it? You cannot go anywhere anymore without my permission. Felix will keep an eye on you if you decide to go somewhere without my permission.

I don't care if you want to sleep on a different side of the island, you will follow my orders." "I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR BOYS! I am a girl and I have rights! This is an island, a world I don't come from. Neverland was amazing in my dreams. I met so many other kids but it's not for me to LIVE in. Just let me go, I'll visit you in my dreams...just let me go. Please", you say trying to fight back tears. "Wow all this power in this beautiful body. What a shame it's going to be wasted.", Pan sighs. "What do you mean?", you seem eager to want to know the answer. "You could be one of my boys. You could live on this island and dance around the fire with us. You could be our second leader. You could be more than just a Little Fire. You could matter in this world".

-Flashback-

I am cold, unwanted, being hunted by my own family. They must hate me, what was I thinking. I just wanted to help. How could I have known that would happen? Destruction runs through me, not hope or even kindness. What I have down cannot be undone. How could I have been so careless and burn down Granny's Café. No one loves me, well at least not truly.

-Flashback done-

"Okay, I'll join, just one thing, you promise my family will be okay. You give them a trip back. Just let me say goodbye.", Pan seems thrilled, "Of course.", he says.