Chapter 1

"Give me your damn money Bae." A harsh voice demanded as Jinyoung was pushed against the locker. The older hissed in pain, nevertheless gave all the money he had. The younger let go of Jinyoung, who fell on the ground, and left the older boy alone in the hallway. Jinyoung curled up into a ball and started crying. This happened everyday.

Jinyoung was a rich kid. I'm sure you must have thought that Jinyoung could just get his bully arrested but it was not that simple. His bully was none other than Yoon Hyunsuk. A rich spoiled brat who was also his father's best friend's son.

"Jinyoung Hyung?" This voice that Jinyoung knew and could distinguish between many others. Lee Daehwi. His crush. "Y-yes?" He replied quickly wiping his tears and looked up at the younger. The young was knelt infront of jinyoung, staring at him, face full with concern. "Hyunsuk again?" The younger asked gently and received a nod from the older. "Aish Hyung why don't you tell your parents or the principal?" Daehwi asked looking at the boy in pity. "I tried telling my parents but they always say that they are busy. And I tried telling the principal also but he thinks I'm lying because Hyunsuk is already rich." Jinyoung explained and sigh afterwards. "It'll be fine hyung. Don't worry too much." Daehwi could've only smile sympathetically. "Let's go to class now." Daehwi said extending his hand, which the older instantly took, and helped Jinyoung stand up.

~\\\~

"W-who is there?" Jinyoung asked. He was in the toilet when he heard something, which sounded like glass, falling . Being the curious person he is, Jinyoung decided to check what has fallen down. The stall from where he was sure the sound came from, was unlock. He slowly opened the door and the sight he saw made his heart jump out of his chest. Hyunsuk was injecting something, which Jinyoung was sure was cocaine, in his left arm, his red eyes staring at the syringe,which was already in his vein, like a maniac. When he heard the door opened, Hyunsuk's head jerked up and his smile widen when he saw that it was Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was about to run but it was too late. Hyunsuk grabbed his hand and pushed him against the wall. "Who do we got here?" Hyunsuk said staring at Jinyoung with his red, wide eyes. "Are you spying on me?" Hyunsuk questioned his smile still wide. Jinyoung thought he would passed out by how frighten he was. Suddenly Hyunsuk let go of him and pushed him away. "Leave. And don't you dare tell someone what you just saw." The younger said, not even glancing at Jinyoung. Jinyoung was surprised but he was relief that he could leave. He quickly got up and ran out of the toilet. He let a sigh of relief as he was out. "Should I tell someone about this?" He thought to himself. But then he decided to just forget about it. He didn't want more trouble.

~Time skip~

School was finally over and Jinyoung was gathering his things when he felt a hand on his arm that swung him around. "W-what are you doing here?" Jinyoung stuttered while looking at the person standing in front of him. Hyunsuk. "Forget what you saw earlier. If I ever learn that you told it to someone then I'll make your life a living hell Bae." Hyunsuk threatened. "My life is already a living hell. You'll just make it worse." Jinyoung suddenly felt confidence took over him when he saw the way the expression on Hyunsuk's face changed to a startle one. But it didn't last long when he saw Hyunsuk nearing him. The gap between them was now approximately 2 inches. "Just do as I tell you." Hyunsuk whispered before breaking the intense eye contact and walked away like nothing happened. Jinyoung's eyes were wide open ,while staring at the now closed door, his heart beating in an inhuman speed.

Jinyoung quickly grabbed his things and left the classroom. He ran towards the gate where his driver was waiting for him and got into the car. After 25 minutes he finally reached him. "Good afternoon sweetie." Jinyoung was welcomed by his mother's bright smile. "Good afternoon mom." Jinyoung replied, returning the small gesture. "Go meet your dad. He is in the study room." Jinyoung threw his bag on the couch and made his way to the study room.

He gently knocked on the door so that he doesn't startle his father. He heard a faint come in and opened the door. "Oh son you finally came. So how was school?" Jinyoung was a bit surprised because his dad generally didn't care about him. "Good." He simply said. The father hummed and said "anyways as you know you will be graduating in two months and you have to take over my company. And to enlarge the company, I made a deal with Mr. Yoon. You will be getting married to Hyunsuk one week after your graduation." Mr. Bae explained. "But da-" "No buts Jinyoung. You will be getting married to Hyunsuk and that's final. Understood?" With a sigh, Jinyoung replied a quick yes and left the study room, slamming the door behind him. Jinyoung went to the living room, grabbed his bag and went to his room.

Jinyoung threw his bag in the corner and jumped on his bed as he got into his room. He sighed for the nth time thinking of what his father just told him. Suddenly he phoned dinged. He turned on his phone to see a message from Daehwi.

(Jy: Jinyoung , Dh: Daehwi)

Dh: Hyung, He said no :(

Jy: Who said no?

Dh: Donghyun Hyung. I confessed to him but he said no because he is already with Youngmin Hyung :(

Jy: Oh. Don't worry. You'll get over him.

Dh: Guess you are right. Anyways what are you up to?

Jy: Nothing. Just got the worst news ever.

Dh: And that is?

"Should I tell Daehwi?" Jinyoung thought but it was interrupted by a ding.

Dh: Hyunggggg. Are you going to tell me??? :(

Jy: My dad told me I'll be getting married to YOON HYUNSUK one week after our graduation :(

Dh: WHATTTTTT?? But hyung he is your bully.

Jy: I couldn't even say anything :( . Daehwi, I'm gonna tell you a secret. Please don't tell anyone

Dh: okay.. tell me👀

Jy: Today when I went to the bathroom I saw Hyunsuk injecting something, which I'm sure is cocaine, in his arm. And he saw me but I don't know what happened that he suddenly let me go but after class he came in my class and told me to not tell anyone or I will be in trouble. Please don't tell anyone.

Dh: Omg....Hyung I think you should probably tell the principal. This is pretty serious.

Jy: No what the fuck....do you want me to get in trouble? Anyways don't tell anyone please

Dh: okay. I won't tell anyone. Bye hyung I need to go to sleep. Good night💕

Jy: Good night Daehwi❤

"Did I make a mistake by telling him this?" Jinyoung thought. He let out a breath and went to the bathroom. The boy took a quick shower and came out, wearing some comfy clothes. He jumped on his bed and instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof first chapter done!!
Hope you liked it
If you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all❤

-BaeBae♡