Chapter 22

5 years later

Hyunsuk woke up and the first thing he noticed was the empty spot beside him which made the younger frown. He stood up and went in the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Hyunsuk came out wearing a black suit. "Daddy." A boy around five years old called out, making grabby hands at Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk chuckled and pick the young boy up. "Good morning Youngsuk. What are you doing here so early?"

"Youngsuk is hungry." He replied to his dad with a cute and high pitch tone. "Well let's go downstairs and give Youngsuk food." Hyunsuk carried Youngsuk down and went to the kitchen. "Good morning." Hyunsuk greeted the boy that was cooking. "Oh Hyunsuk. You came just in time. I'm done cooking. You can take a seat." Hyunsuk sat down and put Youngsuk down. The little boy ran up to the male that was setting the food on a plate and hugged his legs.

"DADA." Youngsuk yelled happily, his smile widened. "Good morning Youngsuk." The other Male smiled as well.

"Good morning guys." A blue haired male said as soon as he entered the kitchen. "MOMMY." Youngsuk yelled once again, running to his mom. "Good morning Youngsukkie." He put the bag that was in his hand on the table and pick Youngsuk up.

"Baby where were you?" Hyunsuk asked standing up and walking to the blue haired male. "I went to the grocery store." "Didn't I tell you to always bring someone with you when you go out?" "Hyunsuk you worry too much. It's been already five years. Forget about the past. And I can take care of myself." "Jinyoung you know I can't stop worrying about you." Hyunsuk sighed.

"I know love. I'm sorry I've made you worried but I can take care of myself." "It's okay. But you know since that day I'm more worried about your health."

The memories of that day was still fresh in his mind. If it wasn't for a miracle then Jinyoung wouldn't have been here with him.

*Flashback*

Hyunsuk woke up in a white room. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the light. Once he could open his eyes again, the first person he thought was Jinyoung. He quickly stood up and was about to open the door when a young doctor came in.

"Where are you going Mr. Yoon? You should be resting." The doctor asked. "I-I need to go meet J-Jinyoung." "He is fine. Don't worry." "B-But t-the graph o-on-" Hyunsuk was cut off by the doctor.

"Calm down. Take a seat." The doctor made Hyunsuk sit on the bed and gave him a glass of water. "The doctor successfully defibrillated his heart. He is currently resting. You can meet him later." Hyunsuk sighed in relief  upon hearing the news.

"You should rest also. You hit your head pretty hard." The doctor said and left.

*end of flashback*

"Hyunsuk~" Jinyoung called out, waving his hand in front of Hyunsuk's face, making the younger snapped out of his thoughts.

"Where are you lost love?" "Uhh nothing. I'll have to go to work now. Bye." "Okay. Be careful." "I will." Hyunsuk pecked Jinyoung on the lips and left.

"Minjun. Did you wake Hyunyoung up?" "No. I couldn't do that. He was too adorable for me to do something this horrible." Jinyoung rolled his eyes and smiled playfully. "Stop being so dramatic. I'll go get him." Jinyoung stood up and went in his room.

"Baby~" Jinyoung approached the crib that was a few feet away from their bed. He took the baby out of the crib. "Good morning my angel." Jinyoung said, pecking the baby's cheek. Hyunyoung giggled, making Jinyoung coo at his child's cuteness.

Suddenly Hyunyoung started crying. "Aww. Is my baby hungry? Let's go prepare some milk for you."

~Time Skip~

Hyunsuk was returning back home when he passed by a jewellery shop. He stopped and got out of the car. The brown haired male remembered the time Jinyoung and him were passing by that shop and the older saw a chain but they didn't have the amount needed at that moment so they couldn't buy it.

"I should buy it for him." Hyunsuk thought and went inside. "Good afternoon sir." A young woman approached Hyunsuk. "Do you need any help?" "Uhmm how much is this?" Hyunsuk asked pointing at a specific chanel necklace. "48,8400₩ sir." "Okay. Could you pack it up for me?" "Sure sir. Anything else?" "No. Thank you."

"Here is your necklace. Thank you for purchasing here." "Thank you." Hyunsuk took the small bag before handing the lady the money and left.

Not long after, Hyunsuk reached home. He got inside and went straight to his and Jinyoung's room. "Baby~" The younger called out when he opened the door. Jinyoung was sitting on the bed, playing the their younger son. "Oh . You came early." Jinyoung stood up and approached Hyunsuk. "Yes. Where is Youngsuk?" "He went out with Minjun." "Okay."

"I got you something." "What is it?" "Come here first." Hyunsuk lead Jinyoung infront of the mirror. "Now close your eyes." As soon as Jinyoung closed his eyes, Hyunsuk opened the small black velvet box and took the necklace out. He then attached it around his neck. "You can open your eyes now." Jinyoung opened his eyes and they instantly fell on the necklace.

"Omg Hyunsuk. Isn't that the necklace we saw the other day?" Jinyoung asked and Hyunsuk nodded in response. "But wasn't it like 40,000₩ or something? Isn't it too expensive?" Hyunsuk cupped the older's face. "Nothing is expensive when it comes to my BaeBae." The younger said, making Jinyoung blushed.

"Yah! Stop being cheesy like that." Jinyoung whined, softly hitting Hyunsuk on the chest. "But you love it." "I do." The two shared a lingering kiss. The spark from the first time their lips met was still alive. They broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes. This was something they would never get bored of.

"MOMMY. DADDY." Youngsuk yelled, running into the room. Hyunsuk bent down and pick the young boy up. "Where did you go with Minjun, huh?" "Youngsuk and dada went to the park." He replied in a cute tone.

Everything looked perfect. Just as Jinyoung imagined. Two little angels and an amazing husband. Just everything he could wish for.

Hyunsuk looked at Jinyoung and pressed his forehead against Jinyoung's. "Thank you so much for everything Jinyoung." "And thank you Hyunsuk, for letting me love you and for loving me back."

I love you." They both said to each other simultaneously and smiled.

No more words were exchanged, yet they understood each other.

Destiny is a mystery. It can either bring people together or break them apart.

But theirs, were to be together. It was already written. Because they are connected to each other by their soul, heart and mind.

As people say,

Two bodies, but one soul.

They are soulmates.

They are inseparable.

And that one sentence they said, prove it all.

There is no Hyunsuk without Jinyoung and there is no Jinyoung without Hyunsuk.

<THE END>