Chapter 6

Jinyoung was nervous but excited. It was their wedding day. The older was in his room, getting ready. "Are you ready son?" Minhyuk, the boy's father asked him. "Yes dad." Jinyoung replied, adjusting his tie properly. "Let's go then." Minhyuk said and opened the door for Jinyoung. They were making their way to the church where the two would get married(I made my research and there is a church name rainbow chapel). Since the chapel was within the hotel they were staying, it took only 5 minutes to reach there.

They entered the venue and it was really beautiful. There was an upscale decorated with a royal blue veil and white flower. Petals of flowers were scattered in the middle, but Jinyoung wasn't paying attention to the decorations. His eyes were only on the man who standing a bit far across him. Hyunsuk. Minhyuk escorted his son till the chancel and went to his seat.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Yoon Hyunsuk and Bae Jinyoung in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so today, they will begin their life together, as husband and husband." The priest said as an opening.(I needed words okay)

After the opening, the priest did the reading, highlighting the importance of a wedding. "True marriage is more than simply joining two persons together through the bonds of matrimony. It is also the union of two hearts and the blending of two families. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but also thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is, and should be, an expression of love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to also share those moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding."

It was now time for the vows. "Do you, Yoon Hyunsuk, take Bae Jinyoung to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" The priest asked. There was a brief moment of silent which made Jinyoung anxious but it quickly disappeared when Hyunsuk replied with "I do." "And Do you, Bae Jinyoung, take Yoon Hyunsuk to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" "I do."

"I declare you as husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." Finally. The moment Jinyoung was waiting for. Being lawfully wedded to Hyunsuk. The love of his life. Hyunsuk's lips was pressed against Jinyoung's plump one.

~Time Skip~

"Jinyoung. Be quick. We need to leave or else we will be late." Hyunsuk called out. "Five more minutes Hyunsuk. I'm already done." Jinyoung yelled from the bathroom. Hyunsuk was in their hotel room waiting for Jinyoung. They were getting ready for the reception that both families were hosting. Jinyoung came out wearing a black shirt, a black blazer on top with black pants. And to finish it all, he wore a bit of makeup.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Is something wrong? Do I look good?" Jinyoung asked a concerned look on his face. "N-No no." Hyunsuk shook his head."You look... gorgeous." Jinyoung blushed. "T-thank you."
Jinyoung started feeling anxious when he saw Hyunsuk walking towards him with a smirk plastered on his face. "W-what are you doing?" The older asked, his heart beating fast. Hyunsuk stopped in front of Jinyoung, putting his hands on Jinyoung's waist and pulled him closer. "Just admiring you." Hyunsuk whispered staring into Jinyoung's eyes. The latter blushed and looked down. "No baby. Look at me." Hyunsuk said cupping Jinyoung's face making the older look at him. "You are beautiful love." The younger said kissing Jinyoung on the forehead.