BaeBae Special

Jinyoung woke up in a really good mood. He sat up and looked around but frowned when he didn't see his lover. "Maybe he is in the kitchen." He thought as he stood up. He put on one of Hyunsuk's sweater, which looked way too large on him, and headed downstairs.

He then proceeded to the kitchen and as expected, Hyunsuk was there. Jinyoung went up to the younger and back hugged him. "Good morning angel." Hyunsuk greeted as he turned around and pecked Jinyoung on the lips. "Good morning." Jinyoung said in a raspy but cute voice while rubbing his eyes. "You look tiny in this sweater." "Yah! I'm older than you." "I don't care. You are my baby." Hyunsuk chuckled, squishing Jinyoung's cheeks.

"I'm not babie." Jinyoung said crossing his arms, pouting. "Yes you are. My small baby boy." Hyunsuk argued pecking Jinyoung's pouty lips. "Anyways. I've prepared breakfast for you. Go take a seat, I'll serve you in a few minutes." "Wait. Where is Youngsuk?" "With Minjun as usual." "Did he eat anything?" "yeah Minjun gave him cereals." "Okay." Jinyoung replied and went to take a seat.

"Here." Hyunsuk said putting one plate of food in front of Jinyoung and one for himself as he took a seat beside Jinyoung.

Silence settled upon them when Jinyoung decided to break it. "Uhm....Hyunsuk what date is it today?" "10th I guess. Why?" "Uh nothing and what month?" "May." "You know that today is a special day, right?" "Uh...yeah. I think it's because today is the day I can stay home with my baby kitten and my two angels." "You seriously don't remember?" Jinyoung asked with a hurtful expression. "Remember what?" "Nevermind. I'll go check on Hyunyoung." "But you didn't even eat anything." "I'm not hungry anymore." Jinyoung said and left.

"Oh my angel woke up." Jinyoung said when he saw the small boy trying to rub his eyes. "Come here." Jinyoung said picking him up. "Do you know what day it is today? Yes it's mommy's birthday." Hyunyoung giggled making Jinyoung smiled but it didn't last long. "But your daddy doesn't remember." The older sighed.

"We will just get through this day like everyday I guess. Let's just imagine that there is no birthday today." Jinyoung said but deep inside he wished that Hyunsuk would remember his birthday before the day ended.

"Baby. I got a call from work and they need me urgently so I'll have to go. Will you be able to stay alone for sometime? It won't be too long I promise." Hyunsuk suddenly came into the room and asked. "I'm not a child. Of course I can stay alone." "Are you mad?" "No." "Are you sure?" "Yes."

Hyunsuk sighed and approached the older who was sitting on the bed with their younger son in his arms. He took a seat in front of Jinyoung. "You know you can talk to me, right?" "I don't want to talk and you should probably go to your meeting." "I know something is bothering you. Please tell me." "I don't want to talk Hyunsuk. Please leave." "No. I won't leave until you tell me."

"JUST LEAVE HYUNSUK. I DON'T WANT TO TALK. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?" Jinyoung yelled in frustration. "I- I'm sorry." Hyunsuk mumbled and left. "Fuck." Jinyoung mumbled to himself while trying to calm Hyunyoung who was crying.

It was 3 p.m and Jinyoung was still in the room. Minjun and Youngsuk still hadn't return home yet so he was lonely, not that he minded. He felt guilty for yelling at Hyunsuk and he wasn't in the mood to talk.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in." He said but the knocks continued. "Who the fuck is that?" He thought, annoyed by whoever was doing this. He stood up and opened the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY." "What are you doing here?" "We are here to wish you happy birthday." "Well guess what? It's not my birthday." "Wait what? Yonghee are you sure you wrote the right date?" "Hundred percent sure." "Why is birthday boy so salty?"

"I don't want to talk. I just want to be alone. Please leave." Jinyoung went back on the bed, still sulking. "What happened? Did you fight with Hyunsuk?" Seunghun asked as the three approached Jinyoung. "I don't want to talk." "Well we won't leave without knowing what happened." "Why are you all being so stubborn today?" "Come on Jinyoung. It won't hurt you telling us." "Okay fine. Hyunsuk forgot about my birthday." Jinyoung said with a pout. "HE WHAT?" The three yelled in unison. "Keep it down. Hyunyoung is sleeping." "Sorry."

🎉 You've finished reading ⊰𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚⊱ [𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐁𝐚𝐞] 🎉