Chapter 3

"No. What the fuck. You dumb bruh. Wanna one is the best." "No you are the dumb one. Exo is the best. Like hello have you seen Kai?" "Excuse me but have you seen Kang Daniel." The boys were currently in Hyunsuk's car bickering like an old married couple about who was the best. "Okay you win. Let's just listen to some music." Hyunsuk sighed and switched on the radio. "YOU SEE!! EVEN THE RADIO AGREE WITH ME! WING WING WING WING BOOMERANG(I just listened to that)." Jinyoung yelled and started singing,well screaming. "Oh God. What did I even do to deserve this?" The younger mumble to himself but he felt content seeing Jinyoung like this.

After 30 minutes of driving and hearing Jinyoung screaming, they finally arrived. "Told ya wanna one is the best." Jinyoung said proudly as they got out of the car and started walking to the house. "Don't you ever dare to come in my room." Hyunsuk threatened. "I'll have every right to come in your room anyways. So why not now?" Jinyoung felt a boost of confidence when he saw the younger's flushed face which was instantly replaced by a smirk. "Oh you wanna play. Well two can play this game." Hyunsuk thought as he grabbed Jinyoung by the arm and pinned him against the wall. Their faces were 2 inches apart. "You're acting way to confidence I see." Hyunsuk said as he neared Jinyoung. "You sure really want to be in my room, huh? Do you really want be stay in my room? Sleep on the same bed as me." He whispered in a husky voice into Jinyoung's ear.

"S-stop." The older moaned out. He had his eyes close and he was panting. "How can he be this affected. He is so vulnerable." Hyunsuk thought as he saw the older's reaction. Although the younger did nothing but whisper in his ear, he was already a mess. Suddenly they heard giggles. They look at the owners of the voices and it was Hyunsuk's siblings. "Hyung what are you doing to him?" A young boy asked. Jinyoung quickly pushed Hyunsuk off him, his face was the same colour as a tomato. "N-nothing." Hyunsuk replied chuckling nervously. The two children giggled once again and left with Hyunsuk and Jinyoung following behind.

"Mommy, Hyunsuk Hyung came home with a boy." They could  hear the younger boy yelled. "You finally came home." His mother asked as soon as she entered the living room, with Hyunsuk's smaller brother in her arms. "Oh hello Jinyoung." "Hello Mrs. Yoon." Jinyoung greeted back bowing a bit. "No need to be that formal Jinyoung-ah. Just call me mom." Mrs. Yoon said smiling at the boy. "Anyways boys go freshen up." With that Mrs. Yoon left. "Come. I'll take you to my room." Hyunsuk grabbed Jinyoung's hand and lead him upstairs to his room.

"You can wear whatever you want. I'm going to take a quick shower." Hyunsuk announced as soon as they entered the room, taking a towel with him. Jinyoung went to the closet, opened it and started searching for some comfortable clothes. As he was about to take out a black sweater, something shiny caught his attention. He gasped in horror as he realised what it was. A gun. "What the fuck?" Jinyoung muttered under his breath. He was about to take it and have a look but the bathroom door opened making Jinyoung panicked. He quickly took the sweater and a random sweatpants, acting like he didn't see anything.

"I took your-" Jinyoung turned around to tell Hyunsuk he took his black sweater but the sight he saw made his jaw drop and his eyes go wide. Hyunsuk was half naked with only a towel hanging low on his waist( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),water dripping off his hair and falling on his body. Hyunsuk has a nice body(General truth ya'll😌💗). Broad shoulder, muscular arms, well sculpted abs and toned chest. "Jinyoung, Jinnnnnnnyounggggg." Jinyoung was brought back to reality when he heard his name being called. He looked at Hyunsuk who was now standing before him, waving his hand infront of Jinyoung's face. "Where are you lost?" Asked Hyunsuk and chuckled afterwards. "I uhm... was thinking of something. Yeah I was thinking of something." Jinyoung replied trying to sound convincing.

Hyunsuk started walking more closer to the older and Jinyoung instinctively backed away but his back soon was pressed against the closet. Hyunsuk put his hands on the closet, on either side of Jinyoung. "And what were you thinking about? About me?" The younger whispered against Jinyoung's lips, who was trying to not moan. "Or maybe you were staring at my body?" Hyunsuk then whispered in Jinyoung's ears with his raspy and erotic voice, then softly bit his earlobe.