Chapter 9: HIS LOVE RIVAL: THE KING OF FIGHTING

Summary:

Summary:

The shameless love vs the obsessive love! Old Han and Ye-ge finally clashed!

Chapter Text

Time gradually passed until it turned nine. This was the time that Tyrannical Ambition had agreed upon for the second match. Ye Xiu was sitting there and gaming in the smoking area as usual.

“What…… what’s the meaning of this?” When Jiang You looked, he was immediately startled by the arrangement of Lord Grim’s team.

The Blade Master, Flowing Tree? Not there.

The Elementalist, Flowing Spring Water? Not there.

The Launcher, Cleansing Mist? Not there.

The Battle Mage, Soft Mist? Not there.

The Brawler, Steamed Bun Invasion? Not there.

The Ghostblade, One Inch Ash? Not there either.

Not a single one of them was there. None of their classes matched the three other members in Lord Grim’s team and they didn’t recognize any of their usernames. This guy……. did he find another team of hidden experts again? Jiang You turned around in astonishment and saw Han Wenqing look at Zhang Xinjie: “Where are the players you were talking about?”

“The bet didn’t require them to be here…….” Zhang Xinjie said.

“You still don’t have enough players?” Zhang Xinjie was very unhappy with Lord Grim’s tardiness. In their first match, he made him wait. In the second match, he also made him wait. This type of person was Zhang Xinjie’s enemy number one.

“Oh wait, she’s probably finishing her drama. She will be here soon!”

Just as Ye Xiu tried to pacify the solemn and strict junior, the fifth spot was taken and a character locked in: Flowing Spring Water.

No one noticed that at the time the name Flowing Spring Water popped up, one side of the mouth of a certain stern looking guy turned up. Han Wenqing’s heart began beating fast, just like before. Just like when he first saw the fierce and merciless Elementalist fought side by side One Autumn Leaf and Autumn Tree. This brought him back into the time where he would always looked forward into Wild BOSS hunts. Looking forward into whether he would encounter the girl.

“Can we start?” Lord Grim asked.

“Start.” Han Wenqing replied to Lord Grim. 

“Woah, so serious! You say, that striker is Old Han, no?” Li Chunhua whispered to Ye Xiu.

“Behave and listen to me.” Ye Xiu was serious. If only the others were available, why would he let Flowing Spring Water to come? In their batch, who didn’t know that Old Han had feelings for Spring Night. Ah maybe there was one - Li Chunhua herself didn’t knew. Or maybe she knew but treat it as a joke. Ye Xiu didn’t know why whenever there’s someone who would confess their feelings to Li Chunhua, the girl wouldn’t believe it. He was suffering from the same predicament, okay?!