Chapter 37: The Former and Supposed Captains I

Summary:

Summary:

God Ye's face was publicized!

CHAPTER 37:

On the 13th of May, Glory’s eighth regular season came to an end. Blue Rain, Samsara, Tyranny, Tiny Herb, Void, Misty Rain, Thunderclap, 301 entered the playoffs.

Excellent Era and Mysterious Fantasy were relegated. Excellent Era was relegated, bringing about numerous discussions. And one of the hottest topic was how the next season’s Challenger’s League would change into a higher caliber of competition.

Truly, teams that were going to join the revival league had to think twice whether to quit or to join just for fun, knowing who will they face.

But Team Happy wasn’t bothered at all. They had already predicted this outcome, whilst their Captain and Vice-captain already gave them assurance. Ye Xiu was given the position of a Captain and Li Chunhua as the Vice-Captain. No one had complaints about this and Wei Chen said that he would just make do of what was available.

Anyway, they didn’t give so much heart about this relegation. Instead, they focused more on strengthening their team.

Wei Chen’s skill points guide that he painstakingly researched for years was analyzed by Luo Ji’s Professor, Zhang Yichun, a world famous mathematician and a member of the National Academy of the Sciences. Whilst, Luo Ji and Ye Qiu interpreted the data analysis into a guide for their imbecile teammates.

After a day of discussion, the management decided to buy the guide into a buy-out price of 20 Million RMB! Wei Chen rose from a poor beggar into a millionaire in one night! He was just thankful that his three helpers didn’t care about money and let him have all the shares with an eye-roll. Ai ai ai! Famous scholars and rich heirs really think differently from normal people! No problem, at least he would have enough money for his and Baobao’s future.

Team Happy wasted no time in improving their skill points. They ran around doing quests that caught the attention of the big guilds, howbeit, no matter how these guilds investigated, they couldn’t find anything special about these quests.

Lord Grim, Spring Night, and Autumn Moonlight were the first to maximized their potential skill points since many of the quest were located at the Heavenly Domain and the other team members were still in the tenth server.

At Level 69, Tang Rou and Steamed Bun Invasion also completed their Heavenly Domain Challenge and the next to max out their skill points potential. Whilst, Ye Qiu helped Concealed Light to complete his. On the other hand, the unlucky nouveau riche old man only got 4920 skill points since he already finished most of the quests. Even Little Cold Hands got 4925 skill points, five points higher than his!

Team Happy also started gathering materials for their silver equipment. Their focus and time were now eaten through improving their characters.

As the days passed, the playoffs’ semi-finals also came to an end. The seven teams fought with their blood, sweat, and tears but they didn’t expect that in the end of the semi-finals, a miracle would happen.