Chapter 31: 魏陈 Wei-Chen (dedicated to Lycanine)

Summary:

Summary:

Look at the title carefully. It's 魏陈 Wei-Chen not 魏琛 Wei Chen lol.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Shameless tactic. Using unconventional methods to trick and trap their opponents. Deploying anything that could be used just to obtain a victory. Defeating someone that was originally impossible to do so with respect to strength.

Was it really unacceptable and immoral? No. It was only because the victims couldn’t accept the way they had lost, so they called it dirty, informal, unethical and underhanded.

Being shameless is also a skill, dirty tactics uses brain too. Was it the fault of the dirty tacticians if others stupidly fell for their tricks?

The Alliance only had three dirty master-level tacticians on its history: Ye Xiu, Yu Wenzhou, and the man whom Yu Wenzhou secretly learned from, the former captain of Blue Rain, Wei Chen. Ranking with the main consideration for shamelessness, then he would be crowned as the first. Shameless of the shameless, dirtiest of the dirtiest!

“Ye Qiu, you son of a b*tch! You dare to call your wife and male lover! Are you still a man?!” Wei Chen, who had ambushed Lord Grim with his 19 helpers, roared righteously.

He was pertaining to the sudden appearance of Spring Night and One Inch Ash. For a mere 500 yuan bounty on Lord Grim’s head, he waited this long, practiced his team’s coordination, studied Ye Xiu’s work and schedule, and only taking the courage to trap the guy because Spring Night had been absent from his side for quite some time. But now, he was the one who was one breath away from his death. If only he knew that Ye Xiu’s helpers were present, then…No. He wouldn’t give up; he would bring more players! Defeating them with sheer numbers!

“Fine, today I recognize my defeat! You outnumbered me, so I surrender!” Wei Chen shamelessly said as he saw the b*tch Chasing Haze that his group had killed earlier, running towards them and aiming her hand cannon to his Windward Formation.

[A/N: Not my fault, Wei Chen did call Chen Guo a b*tch when they first met in the game]

“Whether you’re outnumbered or not is an entirely different matter. I can’t believe you’re still boasting when you’re about to die.” Ye Xiu sniggered.

Seeing that it was no use to plead Ye Xiu, Wei Chen changed tactic and bothered Spring Night instead, “Ah! Cold-hearted! Chunhua, my lovely co-irresponsible founder, revered Caster Goddess, please persuade your boyfriend to spare me.”

“Old Wei,” Li Chunhua sweetly said before crushing the guy’s hope, “No!”

“F*ck you two! Aren’t you ashamed of bullying an old man?”