Part One - Life as it Was

Here is the first part of the rewrite, I plan to stay super true to the anime starting out, but I will bring back the old sinnamon roll, as some of you called him.

_____

"Why are you being so mean? You're making him cry Kacchan. If you keep on hurting him, I- I'll ... I'll stop you myself" We open seeing a young, green haired boy crying while seemingly protecting another kid behind him. This boy is young Izuku Midoriya.

"Hmph. You wanna pretend to be a hero. You don't stand a chance without a Quirk, Deku." And facing the young boy is another of similar age and two others. The leader, Katsuki Bakugo, with the quirk Explosion.

Here's the sad truth. All men are not created equal. When I was four years old, I learned that some kids have more power than others. But that won't hold me back. If anything, it pushes me to do better.  Izuku is heard narrating.

We see Izuku running down a street, now a middle school student. He runs into a crowd observing a rampage of a ginormous villain. "That's one huge super-villain!" 

The first incident was in Qing Qing City. An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports to people with superpower popped up all across the globe. No one knew what was causing this quirks. Before long, the supernatural became the totally normal. Dreams a reality. The world became a superhuman society with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looks like scenes from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness. It was an age of heroes. Izuku narrates again.

The villains rampage causes a wire tower to fall to the ground, only to be caught by the hero, Death Arms. "Oh nice! Way to go Death Arms." Cheers a random on-looker.

"The punching hero. I wish I had a quirk the made me super strong." Says the guy next to him.

The crowd gets held back by a watery rope with the entrance of the hero Backdraft. "Everyone, please stay back. This area is far too dangerous."

"Woh, the rescue specialist Backdraft is here? He'll make sure we're ok." Says another on-looker.

"This guy must be desperate to go full-monster in the middle of the city. Do you know what happened?" 

"Some amateur. Stole someones' bag and then got himself cornered."

"With a quirk like that and he's just a petty thief."

"I got held up. Trains out. Another villain. I'm not sure when I'm gonna make it into the office." 

"AAAHH! Mister Kamui, we're your biggest fan." Suddenly we see the entrance of the hero, Kamui Woods.

"Get away from me! RAAHH! Or I'll break your twig back." The villain lashes out toward the newest hero.

"AH! This is gonna be good." We now see Izuku, who has fought his way to the front of the crowd. "It's Kamui Woods. He may be new but he's making a big name for himself."

"One look at that dopey grin and I know what you are. A fanboy." Said the man next to Izuku.

"Uh, well...." Izuku mumbles.

Back to the fight, Kamui lands on the stations roof. "Assault, robbery and illegal use of powers during rush hour traffic. You are the incarnation of evil." He sticks his arm out as it starts to grow.

"There, his special move." Izuku comments.

"Go on tree man. Show us something flashy." Says the man next to Izuku.