The Shining Light That Pushes Beyond

Izuku found himself sprinting to Dagobah Beach. "Of course All Might wants to talk." He said as he neared the entrance to the beach. "And of course he only gives me a 5minute notice to haul my ass here." He said as he came to a stop to look for All Might in whatever form he was in.

'If he's working at UA now, I wouldn't doubt he has more work to do now Guardian.' Ghost said as Izuku spotted All Might in his deflated form waving to him. Izuku started to run over to him. 

"Hey, Toshinori!" Izuku yelled as he ran up to his mentor.

"Congrats on getting in kid, I know some of the time was rough, but you did good." Toshinori said as he high fived Izuku.

"You know most of it couldn't have been done without you or Ghost." Izuku said as Ghost appeared and floated around the two.

"In all that time, he even unlocked a new ability during the test." Ghost reported to Toshinori.

"Good, oh and I didn't tell anyone at UA that I had been training you or anything." Izuku looked confused for a second. "Really, I wasn't one of the judges or did I pull any strings for you, you got this all on your own kid."

"Good to know UA accepts me fully, having the scores I got might make me look like an overachiever." Izuku laughed. "Though I will say I am surprised to hear that you're going to start teaching at UA this year."

"Yeah, the school didn't want me telling anyone until they made an official announcement, and as my luck would have it, I found you to be my successor." Toshinori said as he walked to the surf and looked out to the horizon.

"You sure it was your luck or mine? Actually, my lucks pretty bad now that I look back at it. Your power wrecked my body, if I didn't have Ghost by my side, I'm sure I'd be in a hospital bed." Izuku said as he stood beside Toshinori as Ghost floated around their shoulders.

"Two broken legs, and almost every bone in his right arm was powder. The combined powers of the quirk and light is amazing." Ghost said as Izuku and Toshinori chuckled.

"Listen kid, this power isn't something you can just master. It would be like asking a baby to run a marathon, but it has yet to walk. The power you hold now is greater than mine, and we sorta rushed your training a little. With your Ghost and the Light, you will master One for All faster than I did, that's for sure." Toshinori explained as he turned around and started walking away.

"I fear I may need to rush a lot of stuff soon. The Light is like a beacon, I feel like I'm giving myself away. What's that old quote I read, where there is light, darkness is not that far away?" Izuku said as he turned to look at his mentor.

"Well no matter what, you have my assistance and the schools. I'm sure if you need anything specially made, the support course could help you as well." Toshinori said, "Well anyway, school starts tomorrow, and you better be ready for whatever is thrown your way."

"Yes sir, I will be." Izuku said as he clenched his fist.

_____

Izuku awoke to look at his plain looking ceiling as he sat up. "Ghost, what's today?" Izuku mumbled as he threw off his bed sheets. 

"Guardian, it's the first day for you to attend UA, you start in 30 minutes. I've been trying to wake you for the past hour." Ghost responded with urgency. 

"Shit!" Izuku yelled as he grabbed his bag from his desk and ran to the door. "Put my uniform on like we do my suit!" Izuku yelled as a flash occurred as he stood in his UA uniform, and just as quickly as it was on, he was out the door.