Ace Versus Kacchan

Izuku and Bakugo faced each other as a deep purple mist surrounded Izuku, his eyes ablaze with a glowing violet as the class watched in anticipation for the fight to come.

'What is this power I'm feeling. This is Light based, I know that for sure, but I feel the destruction that this holds. It's.... cold, like all my fear was sucked into it to serve as a power source.' Izuku thought as he stared Bakugo down, waiting for the first move.

'This damn nerd is up to something, that mist is coming off him in waves. That doesn't look like any of the new powers he's shown.' Bakugo thought as he stared Izuku down.

"Come on then, so quick to talk me down, so quick to blow my shit up. But when it comes to a fight, you just stand there Kacchan," Izuku said.

"You should be running scared like you used to, not standing here asking for me to beat your ass." Bakugo yelled as he started to rush Izuku with his explosions. Izuku jumped backwards as he dogged the initial attack, feeling his new power start to shift to his right arm as he was in the air. Izuku landed as he activated 5 percent of One for All to dodge a right hook from Bakugo and counter it.

'Whatever this new power is, I don't want to hit him with it.' Izuku thought as he dodged another explosion for Bakugo and pulled the Ace of Spades out of his holster. 'I fear that this power could destroy half of this building if I'm not careful.' Izuku thought as he spun around another attack and shot a rubber bullet into Bakugo's gut before retreating down the hallway a few feet.

"I don't know where you got all this new power, and I don't know how you got it, but you need to die Deku!" Bakugo yelled as he leveled one of his bracers with Izuku. A pin popped out of the side as Izuku started to see a glow emanate from within it.

'Ghost, can you get a reading of what that is?' Izuku mentally said as he prepared for whatever.

'Reading the school forms, that gauntlet take any of his extra sweat to store for an all out attack.' Ghost said as Izuku watched Bakugo pull the pin frim the gauntlet. 

"Young Bakugo, don't do it, you will kill him!" All Might yelled over the loud speakers as Izuku prepped himself even more

"DIE DEKU!" Bakugo yelled as a huge explosion was released. Instinctually, Izuku jumped backwards and brought his right arm back, feeling the strange power move to his arm as it started to glow the same purple as Izuku eyes. Throwing his arm forward, all the power was released as Izuku threw a large ball of pure energy. The large orb connected with Bakugo's explosion as half the hallway they stood in became ash, as both fighter were thrown backwards.

Meanwhile on the upper floors, Uraraka and Iida fell to the floor as the two attacks shook the whole building as dust started to fall from the ceiling. "What on Earth are those to doing down there." Iida said as he struggled to get back onto his feet.

In the observation room, the whole class including All Might where speechless at the power the two fighters just demonstrated, and the pure destruction that the two left behind.

Getting up off the ground, Izuku looked at the ruined first floor, as most of the walls where blown away as the support pillars still stood somehow. 'We fought on the second floor.' Izuku idly thought, looking across a five foot deep crater that wasn't there last he remembered. He saw Bakugo struggling to his feet as well. 'Ghost, what did I just do? That was a new ability right?' Izuku asked mentally as he picked the Ace of Spades off the ground. 

'That was the Warlock's void ability, Nova Bomb. You most likely where able to activate it due to the fear and hatred you held from your childhood.' Ghost said as Izuku looked at his hands.

'Fear and hatred. I feel that's something I should work on being able to control.' Izuku thought as he checked the cylinder of the Ace of Spades. Once he was sure it had enough bullets, he started to walk down the slope of the newly birthed crater that was the first floor.