Rage You Damn Guardian!

The class stood around as Aizawa typed something into his phone. 'I know I did well. Maybe I should have held back a bit, being top of the leaderboard might require me to do more stuff during my free time.' Izuku thought.

"Alright, time to give you your results. I've ranked you all from best to worse." Aizawa said as he finished typing. "You should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the while list, it's not worth going over each individual score." Aizawa said as a screen was projected in front of him showing the ranks of all 30 students in the class. 

'Ghost, tell me something, how plausible is it that the expulsion thing is a bluff?' Izuku asked mentally as he eyed his name on the top of the leaderboard, and a guy named Minoru Mineta on the bottom.

'He said it so casually, but looking at the records, he has the highest expulsion percentage in the school. He may be looking to see if the student in last truly tried.' Ghost reported as Izuku looked over the class seeing various reactions from the class.

"And I lied, no ones going home." Aizawa said as the class perked up, " That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all during the tests."

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure it out. Sorry I guess I should of said something." One of the students, a girl with a large, black ponytail, said as most of the class was freaking out. Izuku laughed internally as he could say he would have expelled the whole class if he choose to do so, but he kept his mouth shut.

"That's it for the rest of he day. Go home and don't forget to pick up a syllabus from the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning." Aizawa said as he walked off. "Oh and Midoriya, I want a run-down of your power, I want to know what I'm working with.

Izuku looked at the teacher and saw a flash of gold googles underneath his scarf. 'Ah, so your Earaserhead. Can't hide anything about quirks from you, can I?' Izuku thought as he finally recognized his teacher. "Yes sir, I'll write up a summary of it for you."

_____

Izuku walked out of the school as he took out his phone and started typing. "Right, so the spicy ramen place is about 6 minutes away from here. I could probably go to the market nearby to pick-up some basics, I need more paper for planning." Izuku said aloud, forgetting Ghost was still hidden.

"Midoriya, who are you talking to?" Iida asked as he walked up from behind Izuku. Izuku tensed up as he hadn't realized he was still on school grounds technically, and that Ghost was still following his orders.

"Just myself, find it easier to plan things if I hear it is all." Izuku lied as he put his phone away.

"Hmm alright then. Anyway, I was a bit concerned on Mr.Aizawa's approach to class, but I trust the schools judgment." Iida said, looking back on the first day. "This is the top program, but even so, lying is down right immoral."

"Yeah, but sometimes a lie can get you out of a tough enough spot fast enough to think up a better plan. Plus Mr.Aizawa's lie had the bonus of giving us the boost to try our hardest so we wouldn't out right fail." Izuku said as the two exited the gate.

"Hey, wait up you two!" The two boys stopped as they turned to see Uraraka running to catch up to the two. "Are you going to the station, I'll join you guys." 

"Oh, you're the infinity girl." Iida said as he an Izuku turned to the new comer. 

"I'm Ochako Uraraka, and lets see, your name is Tenya Iida. And your name is Deku right?" Uraraka asked innocently as Izuku chuckled.

"Izuku Midoriya actually, Deku is sort of a derogatory nickname Bakugo gave me when we were young." Izuku explained as he rubbed the back of his neck.