Encounter with the True Enemy

A flash covered Izuku as he was blinded for a second. He could feel the sudden weight change as light armor appeared on his body and a cloak furled out from behind him. Reaching back, he pulled a hood over his head as he turned to smile at the class.

 Reaching back, he pulled a hood over his head as he turned to smile at the class

(Without the rifle for now, trust me, more guns are on the way.)

"Trust me as your class rep to get this done yeah?" Izuku said as he smiled at all the students behind him. He turned to face an increasing horde of enemies as he could see Aizawa preparing himself for the upcoming fight. 'Ghost, get a signal to the school and All Might. If shit hits the fan, we need to assure the safety of the class.'

'Guardian, I'm having issues getting a message out. Someone has a jammer of some sort set up.' Ghost reported as Izuku could hear the uneasiness in its voice.

'Try and get it down then. Meanwhile, I'll get to work.' Izuku said as he started to sprint towards the stairs leading down to the villains. Aizawa noticed Izuku start running as he followed shortly behind.

On the way down, Izuku saw a large bird like creature step out of the mist as two glowing yellow eyes formed from the mist itself. 'Looks like a twisted knock off All Might.' Izuku thought as he started to hear chatter coming from the villains he was nearing.

"Look at these two, thinking they can take all of us!" One yelled as Izuku landed onto the paved bricks the plaza was made out of.

"Well, its a gamble, but I've taken wilder before." Izuku said as he pulled and leveled the Ace of Spade with the hoard.

_____

"How could so many villains get into a facility this secure?" Kirishima asked to no one in particular as the class watched Izuku and Aizawa face off against the hoard.

"Thirteen, shouldn't there be alarms going off? If not here back at the school?" Yaoyorozu asked the pro hero.

"That's a good question, I'm not sure." Thirteen calmly responded.

"Is the entire campus under attack, or was this their only target?" Todoroki asked as he watched how Izuku carried himself into the fight. "Either way, if the alarms aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They must have a concrete objective here to have a force this large attack a facility like this."

"We need to get a message out to the school. Kaminari, can you contact the school using your quirk?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"I can try, but no promises." Kaminari said as he started to focus his quirk into his headset he was wearing.

Meanwhile back in the plaza, Izuku and Aizawa we're clearing out the self proclaimed shooting squad. "Wasn't All Might supposed to be here, who the hell are these two randoms?" One of the villains said as Izuku dodged more gunfire.