2.5) Taken

The President started the car and immediately drove once the garage door opened. He made a turn outside the alley and Adelaide swore that the car, for a moment, lifted itself on one side.

"Shit," Mike cursed. "The car is bullet proof, not politician proof."

"Hey! I'm President of the United States, I haven't drove a car in six years, what do you want?" He defended himself and looked at his daughter through the rear-view mirror. "Seatbelt, honey."

"You gotta be kidding me, dad," she scooted over to the center, and did it anyway.

"Fuck. Take a left," Mike order him and the President did.

Adelaide grabbed her tablet and saw a satellite map of the city. She saw multiple body heat signals walking quickly through the streets, and she badly hoped it was their Delta Team. She checked and the satellite signal was still on in her tablet, the people in Washington could still locate them.

"Where are we going, Mike?" The President asked him.

"Embassy," Mike informed and Adelaide frowned.

"Embassy? You said they were expecting us—"

"They are," Mike nodded. "But we're shit out of options."

"Mike, Delta Team is nearby," she informed him.

"How the fuck do you– Never mind. You hacked them," Mike scoffed with pride, and she nodded. "Take a right."

"Oh, shit!" She exclaimed. "There's strong signal coming from the center of London, it's not our Delta Team, and it doesn't look like MI6."

꧁⚠︎︎꧂

"Mr. Vice President, take a look at this," the Director of the NSA entered in the room. "You wanted us to find Barkawi's mistake? Take a look at this."

The man pressed 'enter' in the computer and it immediately showed the information they needed.

"Sir, I just got a message from Starlight," the Secretary of Defense entered in the room as well. "She sent me this."

"It's a location," the Director of the NSA said. "In the center of London."

"That just confirms our evidence," the Vice President nodded.

They contacted the MI6, the Director is the NSA and the Secretary of Defense stood ready to explain what they found.

"Of the one hundred and nineteen known Barkawi's friend companies he's used in the past—"

"Twenty eight of them have been located in the UK, eleventh in London proper," they explained.

"Well, that's not news," Jax said from the other side of the video call.

"But it's a base line," the Vice President told her.

"Now, every entity he's ever used in the past followed a very rough communication pattern, except..." The screen changed into a location.

"Not known communication in or out, ever," the Vice President stated.

"Well, that's under construction," the Chief Inspector of the MI6 told them. "No one lives or works there."

"That's why this is particularly interesting," the Secretary of Defense told him with a small smile on her face.

"I had my NSA Analysts take a look on the power usage through the roof for the last three weeks," he explained.

"Except nobody lives or works there," the Vice President added sarcastically.

"Central of London," the Chief Inspector couldn't believe it. "Right under our bloody noses."