Pretty No More

The picture is kind of how I picture Mabel in this. Same with Dipper. I feel like for some of you the title makes you extremely happy....

Mabel here still. Yes i know you are sooo excited to have another chapter about ME!! I KNOW I'M SUCH A JOY TO BE AROUND COME ON DEAR READERS AND HAND WITH YA GURL MABEL WHILE SHE BEATS UP A MEAN MAKEUP COVERED BITC-

Okay yeah i'll stop.

Anyways. 

The day at the amusement park was fun. Me, Lizzy, and Jessica rode all of the biggest roller coasters we could find. By the end of the day, my hair was messy from going on so many roller coasters. I remembered the fight I had challenged Clara too. And the anger of what she had said about Dipper returned. "Are you sure you wanna do this and like, not tell a teacher or something?" Lizzy asked me. "I mean, we could all get in trouble." "Getting in trouble or not, that girl tortured my brother. She's going to get what she deserves." "Yeah!" Jessica said. "that girl deserves this! Mabes is gonna kick her butt!!" 

I really hope she was right and that Clara didn't take like, karate lessons or something. That would suck for me. Then again, yours truly did kick a lot of butt when she was twelve. So yeah. I think I got this.

When it got later, me, Lizzy, and Jessica all walked to the back of the Ferris Wheel. Fortunately for me, Clara was already there. That way I didn't have to waste time. 

Clara is so extra, that she changed into different clothes just for the fight. She was wearing a white tank top and exercise shorts that were encrusted with diamonds. She had her hair up in a ponytail and was wearing grey high heel sneakers. Unfortunately, she didn't wipe off that awful makeup. I took out a ponytail holder and put my hair up. I didn't want my headband to get ruined to I took it out and put it in my backpack. I walked over to her and she smirked at me. "By the way, your going to lose." Her friends were pampering her. "Lucy!!! Fill up my water bottle!" One of her friends scurried off to the drinking fountain. 

I ignored her. After five minutes I was starting to get anxious. I walked over to her. "Are you going to fight me or not???" "Eventually." I couldn't take it anymore. I raised my fist and threw the first punch. After that, it was hell. Punches and kicks were being thrown. I got hit a few times but I was too fast for her. Pro Tip kids. When fighting another person, don't wear high heel sneakers. 

I got a bloody nose and a swollen lip. A few scratches from falling on the pavement. But the real deal was Clara. I hadn't realized how bad I kicked her butt. She had what looked like a broken nose, a black eye, multiple scratches on her face, hands, and legs, a dozen bruises all over her body, and a cracked lip. 

When we were done, she looked like she had decided to drag herself through a field of Rose stems, concrete blocks, and knifes. It was odd that I found it satisfying. Knowing that I did that. I walked over to her and looked at her laying on the ground and whispered in her ear. "You know, Shooting Star's are beautiful when you look at them. You move too close to the star's center and it will burn you alive. Pine Trees are delicate. They are covered with dull needles that are meant to only annoy. Not harm. Climb deeper into the Pine Tree and you might find secrets that was lost within them. The slightest spark can create a whole disaster. So don't walk too close to the Shooting Star. And whatever you do. Don't. Light. A. Spark. Inside. The. Pine. Tree. Or it will burn in front of your eyes and there will be nothing you can do to stop it. Only watch that person burn." 

As much as she was beat up that didn't stop her from talking back. "You keep talking nonsense about Pine Tree's and Shooting Stars. You know how stupid you sound right?" "I'm not stupid. It's just an analogy. Now friends." I walked over to Jessica and Lizzy and then picked up my backpack. "I do believe that the bus is going to leave in five minutes. We better be going."

And with that, I walked back to the bus leaving a beat up Clara on the ground. "You are the coolest friend I've ever had." Lizzy said to me. "Thanks. Now you guys better tell me if she comes for you guys. Dipper didn't tell me it was her. Promise you'll tell me so I can kick her butt." They both nodded. The bus ride home was silent. Everyone was tired from eating so much junk food and riding roller coasters. 

When I got home, I walked inside and hid my face from my parents. I immediately went to me and Dipper's room. He was sitting in the dark chewing on a pen while reading a book. "Mabel? Is that you? How was the field trip?" I turned on the lamp in our room and grinned. "Well I got something out of it! Now were both beaten up!" He face palmed. "Mabel. You weren't supposed to go out and bang your head against the wall for three hours just to be beaten like me." "Oh that wasn't what happened. I heard Clara talking about you so I taught her a lesson about Pine Tree's and Shooting Stars." 

Dipper looked up. "You beat up Clara?? Mabel this is exactly why I didn't tell you who beat me up." "Oh come on bro bro. I can't do all the fighting for you. You've got to learn how to stand up for yourself and fight!" He slammed his book in anger. "Mabel I am fighting right now! I'm trying to get through this but it's not working!!! What part of that don't you get?! My sanity is almost gone! I don't know how much I have left!! And everyone just thinks i'm okay but i'm not! It's only at a certain point where it's concerning!! No one would care unless I would say some of the things that I say inside my mind!! Thats just how the world works! And everyone is just going to ignore me and bully me until I crack!" He had tears flowing down his face by now. 

I hugged him. "Dipper. You need to get some help. Your obviously not mentally stable. And you know that." "Yeah but If I tell anyone, then it will just bug them! No one cares about this. Besides, if I tell them that I have PTSD from a illuminati symbol, they'll send me to a mental hospital..." "Then maybe who you need to talk to is Grunkle Ford. Come on Dipper. Next week is Spring Break. Lets ask mom and dad if we can go back to Gravity Falls. Maybe being there will help you with your nightmares." He sat there quietly. "Maybe your right. Just don't tell mom or dad whats been happening every night. Grunkle Ford will help me. I know it."