twenty-nine

2,464,739 likes view all 630,219 comments

2,464,739 likes
view all 630,219 comments

thevision: a lot has happened in the last few months. we've embarked on a tour which has changed our lives forever, and in doing so we've also lost someone who meant the world to us barely yesterday. today we faced that someone in court.

we have no intent of disclosing the reasons for which everything that went down happened. we would like an element of privacy to remain around something that is so personal. however, we have agreed to publicly announce that sam parker will never be returning to the vision. the chapter of our lives that we shared to him has come to a close and now he walks a separate path.

we would also like to make it known that we are not the vision anymore. that title is dead to us now, and it would be accurate to say that the original vision is dead to us now. look at how far all of us have come since we started out; the young and hopeful teenagers we were in the beginning are different people from a lifetime ago.

the new vision is made up of aria taylor, shay williamson, tyler zhao, ashley bell and finneas o'connell. six new parts of a new whole.

they are the new vision.

welcome to the second vision.